• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive got a few less than that.

Want to get real freaked out not about what might happen but by what has? Read about Operation Starfish Prime, Operation Crossroads and about Strontium 90 and Cesium 137.

Then go ahead and trust the gov.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've known more or less about what our govt is capable of with its nukes for a few years now. It IS scary, but I'm not really concerned about them using any of that against their own people. I'm more curious what the govt may know about things in other countries that they're not telling us.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I've known more or less about what our govt is capable of with its nukes for a few years now. It IS scary, but I'm not really concerned about them using any of that against their own people. I'm more curious what the govt may know about things in other countries that they're not telling us.

Why surely they wouldnt hide something that important from us lil ole simple folk now would they?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Oh i know what you mean. I dont think they will nuke West Texas. Im refering more to all the sailors and natives that were exposed to nuclear radiation and our gov lied to them for about 40 years including gov "scientists".

Like are they anticipating something from the Fukashima situation we havent heard about? That they will deny for 20 years while the gov protects certain classes with iodide while letting others get sick?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Perhaps the current supply is about to expire and they need to replace what is going to be trashed. Do we know the amount of doses they were holding before this purchase?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Ive got a few less than that.

Want to get real freaked out not about what might happen but by what has? Read about Operation Starfish Prime, Operation Crossroads and about Strontium 90 and Cesium 137.

Then go ahead and trust the gov.

"There was much uncertainty and debate[who?] about the composition, magnitude and potential adverse effects from this trapped radiation after the detonation. The weaponeers became quite worried when three satellites in low earth orbit were disabled. These man-made radiation belts eventually crippled one-third of all satellites in low earth orbit."

I never even heard of this before.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "There was much uncertainty and debate[who?] about the composition, magnitude and potential adverse effects from this trapped radiation after the detonation. The weaponeers became quite worried when three satellites in low earth orbit were disabled. These man-made radiation belts eventually crippled one-third of all satellites in low earth orbit."

I never even heard of this before.

You and i have strontium 90 in our bones from these events. Cattle ate the contaminated grass. Our body and theirs thinks its calcium so we got it through milk and our bones absorb it.

They studied the baby teeth of people born before before and after 1950. Strontium 90 was 50x higher in those born after 1950.

If you have Netflix streaming watch Bikini Radio. Shows the US sailors walking around ships that just got nuked to scrub them down with brooms and radioactive sea water. Good documentary.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom