14ft fiberglass jon boat with trailer waxahachie tx

jerry3holland

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 14, 2009
This is a very nice boat that I purchased from a guy about 6 months ago neither have titles. The boat calls for a 5-45 hp motor but a trolling motor will pull this boat fine. It has no leaks the transom is solid. The trailer (dilly trailer) could use some paint but that is no big deal. I have replaced all of the bearing on the trailer when I first got it and have only used it one time since then. The boat also has a cable system to where you can steer the boat from the front seat. When I had to boat out I had no problems with it. it’s a nice lil creek bout or nice for a small lake. I put two swivel seats on the boat, but it can fit 3 people comfortably. I am in the process of moving and really need to sell the boat since I just got a duck boat. If you have any questions just email me and I will get back to you soon as possible. I need 300 for the boat and trailer the trailer is worth that much and i have over 700 into this boat as is. For 300 i will throw in a live well system that you use with a cooler and 2 oars. Pics can be seen at the craigslist site the boat is located in Waxahachie 30mins south of dallas [url]http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/boa/1170038167.html[/URL]

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts