• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerry3holland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    This is a very nice boat that I purchased from a guy about 6 months ago neither have titles. The boat calls for a 5-45 hp motor but a trolling motor will pull this boat fine. It has no leaks the transom is solid. The trailer (dilly trailer) could use some paint but that is no big deal. I have replaced all of the bearing on the trailer when I first got it and have only used it one time since then. The boat also has a cable system to where you can steer the boat from the front seat. When I had to boat out I had no problems with it. it’s a nice lil creek bout or nice for a small lake. I put two swivel seats on the boat, but it can fit 3 people comfortably. I am in the process of moving and really need to sell the boat since I just got a duck boat. If you have any questions just email me and I will get back to you soon as possible. I need 300 for the boat and trailer the trailer is worth that much and i have over 700 into this boat as is. For 300 i will throw in a live well system that you use with a cooler and 2 oars. Pics can be seen at the craigslist site the boat is located in Waxahachie 30mins south of dallas [url]http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/boa/1170038167.html[/URL]
    Military Camp

Top Bottom