• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You don't know the back story here

Two Oregon ranchers were put in jail for setting controlled burn fires that got over onto federal land
    The fires were done years ago and they were charged convicted band sentenced
    They both went to prison and served the time
    Now just recently a judge up and decided they got off too easy and is ordering them back to prison for more time people are past being fed up with tyrants

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Time served ? Right sooo jeopardy is attached right

when you are dealing with tyrants there is no telling what they will do.

What I read was, that the father and son rancher were charged with a crime for fires they set over 5 years ago and then after they were sentenced and served their time and got out, someone wanted to go back and charge them again, this time using domestic terrorism laws in the Patriot Act and so now they are supposed to report back to prison very soon for several years.

if this is not text book tyranny, you tell me what is?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    A bend over pure and simple under the guise of the bs patriot act. ...
    And if they do them like that what chance do we have ....?
    And if I understand this correctly if they wanted to they could go back to my records and say it wasn't harsh enough. .
    And sentence me again?? Not with out a fight

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    It would seem that the left coast is where CW2 will start? I've not spent much time out there but there seems to be quite the divide amongst the people that live there and the corruption of silly burn laws. Weren't wood burning fireplaces banned a few years ago?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Two Oregon ranchers were put in jail for setting controlled burn fires that got over onto federal land
    Now just recently a judge up and decided they got off too easy and is ordering them back to prison for more time people are past being fed up with tyrants

120 federal acres were scorched when it jumped their property line. The father and son were charged with 'federal arson'. The Fed's want both to serve all 5 years......after they had been sentenced and after they served their time.

120 acres in one of the largest counties in the country. Five years for burning sage weeds???? The Fed's have lost their mind. Guess these guys think that too.

Last edited:

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas

http://rangemagazine.com/features/fall-15/range-hammond-sp13-enemies_of_the_state.pdf

http://rangemagazine.com/features/fall-15/range-hammond-su14-government_tyranny.pdf

http://rangemagazine.com/

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The domestic terrorism charges are unsettling at best

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    when you are dealing with tyrants there is no telling what they will do.

What I read was, that the father and son rancher were charged with a crime for fires they set over 5 years ago and then after they were sentenced and served their time and got out, someone wanted to go back and charge them again, this time using domestic terrorism laws in the Patriot Act and so now they are supposed to report back to prison very soon for several years.

if this is not text book tyranny, you tell me what is?

What was the basis on resentencing? Were federal sentencing guidelines not followed?

This reporter seems to be closest to all of this. https://twitter.com/amandapeacher

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What was the basis on resentencing? Were federal sentencing guidelines not followed?

This reporter seems to be closest to all of this. https://twitter.com/amandapeacher

the first charges were for arson. The second charges, after they went to prison were brought up under the Patriot Act, I think terrorism

but they already had been sentenced and served and released and then someone in the government said, "Wait!. we can put them back in prison with this law too!"

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    120 federal acres were scorched when it jumped their property line. The father and son were charged with 'federal arson'. The Fed's want both to serve all 5 years......after they had been sentenced and after they served their time.

120 acres in one of the largest counties in the country. Five years for burning sage weeds???? The Fed's have lost their mind. Guess these guys think that too.
    that is how tyrants act and these people have had their fill of this it seems

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I hope these guys have cleared their group of agent provocateurs.

Just saying. One idiot acts an idiot and it'll be a full on Waco gun battle. Folks are pissed off and their representatives ain't listening. Especially the sheriff.

Rios

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Been reading about this topic on four different gun forums.

Very different popular opinions on each forum.

I find this very interesting.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Been reading about this topic on four different gun forums.

Very different popular opinions on each forum.

I find this very interesting.

Which forums? How do you find this interesting? Seems the FEDS have them cornered and in a media blackout.

Top Bottom