• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Alternatively we could compare them to the protestors in Dakota which have been hit with spray, gas, and arrested.
    One was shot as well, although I'm sketchy on the details.

This pipeline thing seems more like occupy wall street to me than any of the BLM standoffs. I understand the outage from a high level; one they are supposed to be a sovereign land, and two eminent domain is fucking theft. Where they fail in their messaging is that leftists don't fundamentally understand rights.

It's just like occupy wall street. The issue is that all of our politicians have been bought by large corporate interests, but they interpret that to mean corporations are evil and those mean rich people just aren't being "fair" :facepalm:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    One was shot as well, although I'm sketchy on the details.
    Thats what happens when you try to draw on a whole passel of cops after attempting to kill one with your vehicle while evading capture. Ooops.

Now if that were Chicago everyone in the vehicle would have been dead, so they were lucky.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Said publicly and on internet/radio would never be taken alive by the GMen. Reached into pocket. Pocket had gun. Was not able to withdraw hand before the "badges we don't need no steenking badges!" federales (ok it could have been the local sheriff-not sure which) fired in what could only be called legally applied self defense.

This was on film.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Said publicly and on internet/radio would never be taken alive by the GMen. Reached into pocket. Pocket had gun. Was not able to withdraw hand before the "badges we don't need no steenking badges!" federales (ok it could have been the local sheriff-not sure which) fired in what could only be called legally applied self defense.

This was on film.

I saw the video of finicum being shot. I would disagree completely with your assessment. I never saw him reach into his pocket, and even after they shot him, they shot up the car where the rest of his party was waiting, then shot in smoke grenades, without any hostility from the woman and girl in the car.
    I don't think it was viable self defense by the federales.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I saw the video of fini$#@! being shot. I would disagree completely with your assessment. I never saw him reach into his pocket, and even after they shot him, they shot up the car where the rest of his party was waiting, then shot in smoke grenades, without any hostility from the woman and girl in the car.
    I don't think it was viable self defense by the federales.

I saw the video as well. It was clear as day. If they had shot up the car the other multiple passengers would have been dead or in intensive care. They weren't.

Hell it was on this thread.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Damn, that Argument again.

Can't we talk about something else?

VOTE FOR TRUMP, THIRD PARTY VOTES HELP HILLARY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I was talking about one of the Dakota protesters were shot... Please re-read the thread before you try to re-hash the Finicum thing again :p

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Thats what they were charged with and acquitted of. They were not charged for their many and varied fashion mistakes. :)

Ok, I had only seen mention of one charge along the lines of below. Since that's pretty darn vague I could see how they got off.

Conspiracy to impede officers of The United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Here's the charges I saw:
    "A federal jury on Thursday found Ammon Bundy, his brother Ryan Bundy and five co-defendants not guilty of conspiring to prevent federal employees from doing their jobs through intimidation, threat or force during the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

The Bundy brothers and occupiers Jeff Banta and David Fry also were found not guilty of having guns in a federal facility. Kenneth Medenbach was found not guilty of stealing government property, and a hung jury was declared on Ryan Bundy's charge of theft of FBI surveillance cameras."
    http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/10/oregon_standoff_verdicts_annou.html

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom