• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Talked on the phone with Capital Armory yesterday. Friendly and helpful as I expected, and they've made it unexpectedly easy to meet the new requirements under 41P. Basically an in house operation. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase give them a call.

I've got to get my pennies together to cover the stamp, and eventually will be going back to them for a rimfire can.

I knew they were good people, just didn't expect that they had the process so easy under the new regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Talked on the phone with Capital Armory yesterday. Friendly and helpful as I expected, and they've made it unexpectedly easy to meet the new requirements under 41P. Basically an in house operation. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase give them a call.

I've got to get my pennies together to cover the stamp, and eventually will be going back to them for a rimfire can.

I knew they were good people, just didn't expect that they had the process so easy under the new regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small but nice shop. They have a computer in the lobby to ease the process also.

Joshua was walking a lady through the process when I stopped in.

I would highly recommend them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I stopped by Gun Connection yesterday to thank them and spend a few bucks. I go out of my way when driving to Austin just to stop there about once a month. It's a great place.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It is. Real nice folks and a suprising amount of quality merchandise compared to most of the stores in my area.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Top Bottom