• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I am watching TCM and the movie 1776 is about to begin (9:15CST) and in this day and age, it seems only appropriate to watch this movie of how our country was formed and the constitution written.....Happy 4th everyone
    Gun Zone Deals

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Turner Classic Movies......

LMAO, I forgot this was a musical, so watch at your own risk .....I haven't seen it since high school, which was a really long time ago when they used to teach kids about the history of the country and make us memorize the constitution and the amendments.....

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hope Obama is watching, he and his wife might learn what it means to be an American and why so many love this country.

I doubt his madrasah taught him the words to God Bless America, I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, or This Land is Your Land.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Hope Obama is watching, he and his wife might learn what it means to be an American and why so many love this country.

I doubt his madrasah taught him the words to God Bless America, I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, or This Land is Your Land.

Amen brutha.....its really sad to watch John Adams trying to convince congress to vote for independence because its what the people want, but they resist and want to cater more to the king, sounds a little familiar....

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Amen brutha.....its really sad to watch John Adams trying to convince congress to vote for independence because its what the people want, but they resist and want to cater more to the king, sounds a little familiar....

Yeah, a lot of people are always crying that they want a king. Give us a king! God knows better. The first time around when they said that, God said, "Alright, you want a king? Well see how you like this one!" And He gave them Saul. See how that worked out. Lesson learned? Not really. People forget history and the cycle just keeps on repeating itself.

King?!? We don't need no stinkin' king!

Top Bottom