...17HMR coming...

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
excited - got notification that the rifle (Savage 93R17 BRJ) and scope (Weaver 4-1x42 Dual X Matte) that I bought for my Wife, for Christmas, are enroute to the FFL. picked up a bipod for it today, 200 rounds of ammo and will have the scope mounted and sighted-in within the next couple of days

gonna be hard to wait until Christmas to give it to her

will post pics when all is complete :machine: :boom:

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
disappointed today - the Scope came to my house (FedEx) - called the Rifle seller and they said they hadn't gotten it from their supplier as yet ! Dang ! if I would have know that I would have bought from another seller !!!!!

I'm a very impatient person .....

9x19

Aug 11, 2008
Bummer!

Sounds like a nice setup (was gonna say package but didn't want to stir up any feelings of (or jokes about) inadequacy) :green:

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
the days tick away and I need to get the scope mounted and sighted-in - also, my Wife is a "Christmas Gift Snooper" (tho she says finding "things" is accidental)

she "found" a Makarov pistol of hers that I had Hard Chromed recently (that was accidental however) - was going to wait to give it to her until after getting a Marschal grip that I ordered in August (enroute via USPS as I type)

so, I need to get stuff done and outta here

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
My Marlin 917V in 17HMR is the only rifle that I shot a perfect score 500/500 in 200 yard competition. I also shot a 499/500 at 200. Buy some GOOD cleaning equipment for the .17. The barrels copper foul when new.

Flash

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
oh yeah ! just talked to the seller - they got the rifle in and it's now out and on it's way to the FFL (have the fedex tracking number) - fedex says delivery should be on the 26th - scope mounted and sighted in, sling on, bipod on - should be finished by the 1st of Dec

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
the rifle arrived today - picked it up and bought a set of rings for the scope - now, to get the Wife outta the house so I can put it all together

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member