• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I work at bass pro in grapevine, and we have alot of different brands in 1911. I know that the retail mark up can be kind high there, but if you want it you'll pay for it.

To bad you can't handle them in the store at BP. I had a guy try, then laugh and admit he thought the BP policies were stupid. He was new at the time.
    Military Camp

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    Other than their no-so-great prices, their policy on not letting customers handle pistols will keep me from ever buying one from that place. Sorry...but if you want me to drop 500-1000 bucks (or more) on a pistol...you better let me handle it and dry fire it once or twice!

I can really live without BP and Gander Mtn....their prices are insanely high. They cater to the lazy, impulsive gun buyer and I guess there is a market for those people but I'll never be one of them.

- brickboy240

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Go north of Houston on Hwy 45 get off at FM 2920 then go west young man. Stay alert or you will think Tomball is a just a Houston subdivision. Oh wait it is a Houston subdivision. But it used to be out in the country.
    And yes there once was a Tom Ball, I read it in the paper, that's All I know

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Go north of Houston on Hwy 45 get off at FM 2920 then go west young man. Stay alert or you will think Tomball is a just a Houston subdivision. Oh wait it is a Houston subdivision. But it used to be out in the country.
    And yes there once was a Tom Ball, I read it in the paper, that's All I know

Well, thats a little bit of a drive from San Antonio, so I will have to skip that day trip.

Top Bottom