• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nikolai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    San Antonio
    Picked this up last night from a guy I know. Apparently his loss is my gain (kiddo on the way). Pics in a little while. Such a sweet f'ing gun man. :patriot:
    Gun Zone Deals

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Yep, one of the guns that snobs used to dismiss. Called them "the rattler", told stories about how inaccurate they were, never could understabnd why someone would want "one of those crappy Government models", etc.
    Meanwhile the gun shoots and functions with most loads, is 100% reliable with 230 grain ball (as designed), shoots easily into "minute of human" (as designed), and is flat and reasonably compact and carriable.
    You're a lucky guy!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Friend of mine has his grandfathers 1911. It was in his grand dads navy foot locker. Gramps was on a PT boat, purple heart with all kinds of stuff from WWII, college days.

Nikolai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    San Antonio
    Friend of mine has his grandfathers 1911. It was in his grand dads navy foot locker. Gramps was on a PT boat, purple heart with all kinds of stuff from WWII, college days.

That's exactly why I bought it. Just to own a piece of history. I'd have been a fool to pass it up.

Top Bottom