• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowboogie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Tomball
    I want to trade my Chevelle for a 4X4 preferably a Ford F-250, diesel and standard tranny. Doesnt have to be lifted, or tricked out. 1990's up to 2000. NO JUNK and I know vehicles and how they work! I will look at a trade and if you have guns to add that would be good also. Of course cash is always good (For now anyway:ohnoes:)...
    Here is a little about what is in her.

350 SBC,TH350 trans w/B&M shifter. bored .60 over, which makes her about a 355. The engine was torn apart and magnafluxed about 5000 miles ago. by previous owner. It included the following, 3 angle valve job, install guides, set valve spring pressure, surfaced heads, heads were cleaned and checked they are Double Hump Heads, bore and honed block, freeze plugs, cam bearings, oil galley plugs, grind crankshaft 10/10, champhor oil holes, press pistons, glass beaded the intake, vat misc parts and block,weld oil p/up, install helicoil in intake, flatop pistons, chrome molly rings, all new rod bearings main bearings cam bearings brass freeze plugs gasket set matched set 350 Rods, roller timing chain, H V oil pump. Speed Pro cam .442-.465. Edelbrook intake manifold. Hooker headers,Magnaflo mufflers turned down even with tires. Holley 650 double pumper. Taylor Purple plug wires, Chrome Summit Alt.w turnbuckle adjuster. Front disc brakes, drums in rear. Not sure of the rearend but I can find out. set up for AC but needs compressor and condensor. body is in great shape, bad patch job behind rear window that paint is starting to bubble, couple other spots its starting to bubble, 10 ft on paint. love that color tho. I put all new KYB gas shocks and new 1" Lowering springs. PST Polygrahite SUper Front End Kit. Energy Suspension Body Mount Bushings. Rear Control Arms Boxed w/Poly Busings. that was over $3.000.00. Have ppw on everything. Oh it has a "fabed" GTO type hood. I had a lead on an SS hood for $75.00 but havent called him they run $4-500.00. Link to photos.
    Chevelle pictures by slowboogie_photo - Photobucket
    Texas SOT

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    If I had another daily driver than my f-250, i'd trade you. But if you can work your way around getting rid of it, don't do it, 7.3's are going to stay at a constant price but they won't go up in value near as well as American muscle. Nor will they ever be as awesome. When was the last time you said that a Ford camper special was cooler than a Mach I?

Top Bottom