• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    how do you guys carry, that like me, wear properly fitting wranglers with a properly sized tucked in shirt? the only way for me would be crotch carry. especially since i refuse to wear an unbottoned shirt over the top like im a tourist in hawaii.

Crotch carry in Wranglers? You'll have all the ladies stoppin' by to chat you up

This works well for tighter fitting pants with a tucked in button down (aka cowboy attire)... Kangaroo Carry

I just used to carry mine everywhere without a permit. That'll take the fear out of ya.

You were carry, when carry wasn't cool?

There's plenty of folks who are in that boat. Lots of old people I know who laughed when CHLs came out. They already carried and weren't about to "register" anything. You gotta love old people, but I recommend getting the license.
    Guns International

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Crotch carry in Wranglers? You'll have all the ladies stoppin' by to chat you up

This works well for tighter fitting pants with a tucked in button down (aka cowboy attire)... Kangaroo Carry

You were carry, when carry wasn't cool?

There's plenty of folks who are in that boat. Lots of old people I know who laughed when CHLs came out. They already carried and weren't about to "register" anything. You gotta love old people, but I recommend getting the license.

cool thanks, im guessing thats what TR meant by kangaroo style rig. checking it out now. notice they have ballistic vest extenders on there too. as i wear my vest often.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    A word to the wise on the crotch carry rigs....don't bother. They've been around since at least the 90's, and are generally considered to be one of the first rigs folks buy when they're newbies an' haven't asked around....and the first they realize is a POS.

Just sayin'.....

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    A word to the wise on the crotch carry rigs....don't bother. They've been around since at least the 90's, and are generally considered to be one of the first rigs folks buy when they're newbies an' haven't asked around....and the first they realize is a POS.

Just sayin'.....

im still looking for a good one, im used to carrying my pistol on my vest or in my shoulder holster. i refuse to wear baggy clothes like a gangbanger to conceal, or like someone whose momma just dressed em with horrible fitting attire. women seem to have no issue, carrying concealed with tight fitting clothes, so why do we have to blouse.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    fat-guy-in-a-kit.jpg

man_pink_tutu.jpg

4004444263_cc40f6d5dc.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    im still looking for a good one, im used to carrying my pistol on my vest or in my shoulder holster. i refuse to wear baggy clothes like a gangbanger to conceal, or like someone whose momma just dressed em with horrible fitting attire. women seem to have no issue, carrying concealed with tight fitting clothes, so why do we have to blouse.

Vanity may leave you unarmed at the most in opportune time.

How do you look in a dress or with a man bag? :P

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    my clothes arent skin tight lol. i dunno, maybe i just looked at a bunch of wrong examples on youtube, but most of them looked like a bagnasty. half of them looked like their pants were gonna fall and the others looked like they were trying to wear a cape for a shirt. obviously, more research is needed and possibly a nitche forum for it to see a larger medium of examples.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I don't know about these other goofballs, but I'm just yanking your chain. It does sound like you're overreacting to blousing a shirt a bit though.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I saw the green arrow next to the thread. . . . and thought, Surely I didn't reply to this thread. . . . . Then I saw the date.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thread jack!

I saw the green arrow next to the thread. . . . and thought, Surely I didn't reply to this thread. . . . . Then I saw the date.
    I think you're goofin around and hope so too. There is SO MUCH useable information on this site! I use the search feature often because I don't want to bother the senior, more experienced shooter people around here. I find myself distracted from what I was searching for by all the OTHER good info I run across. This is really a superb site IMO.

Back to Wally Walkin'

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    One example of a tuckable holster:
    I've got a Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB for my Glock 30 that puts the weapon @ mid beltline.
    Judging by the pic, your weapon rides very high in the holster, or otherwise above the beltline. I've looked at Tucker's website and don't see the same. I don't want to sound weird or nothing Bithabus, but do you have a picture showing gun ride height relative to belt clips or, Gawd forgive me for asking, a pic without (shudder) your shirt?

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I've got a Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB for my Glock 30 that puts the weapon @ mid beltline.
    Judging by the pic, your weapon rides very high in the holster, or otherwise above the beltline. I've looked at Tucker's website and don't see the same. I don't want to sound weird or nothing Bithabus, but do you have a picture showing gun ride height relative to belt clips or, Gawd forgive me for asking, a pic without (shudder) your shirt?
    That photo is from the Tucker website

Top Bottom