• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Im so going to get it for this, but what do yall think of this??

Holster, Glock 29/30/39, Tuckable, Concealed Carry | eBay

Compare it to this:
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

You'll have spent 1/2 the money and received 1/2 the holster IMO. Yours shows no cant adjustment and no retention adjustment. If the leather stretches, you can't adjust for that.

I've bought a couple interim cheapie nylon holsters ($35 total) for my new snubbie and they just don't work. I'm looking for a good leather or leather/kydex model now. Tucker has some interesting looking stuff but they are damn proud ($$$) of it too. Sure wish Comp-Tac had something for me. Gregg, did ya get that HINT ?!?!?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    umm....
    vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif

texasz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Central Texas (Im back!)
    Ive been carrying in TX since 2008 without a TX CHL.... so Ive never made a WMW.

I do however have a Florida CHL good for five years since 2007 and just took the TX CHL class :) I think my first time carrying was off an AFB.

Havoc70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    California
    So I've done the WallyWorld walk here in California, and I'll be using my California permit until I get my Texas license but....

when I get my Texas license, does that necessitate a second walk? Inquiring minds want to know...

eblok

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    houston
    It's a good real-life test of your ability to conceal. It helps you figure out if you need to correct anything to prevent printing, and it helps you become confident about concealing the gun.
    It's also traditional-you might almost call it a rite of passage.

In real life, no one is paying attention to you. You could probably conceal a pistol grip shotgun without having more than one or two people in a walmart notice.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    In real life, no one is paying attention to you. You could probably conceal a pistol grip shotgun without having more than one or two people in a walmart notice.

A lot of truth there.
    Sadly, most people are just zombified sheep walking around with blinders on.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    So is there an easy way to know where you can carry? What if I'm at a park that doesnt allow weapons, but the sign is on the other side and you never knew it was there? I read about the Walmart walk but is all walmarts gun friendly or is it store to store?

That's the main concert I have is being somewhere I'm not suppose to be and not knowing. Since we live in the days of people freaking out real easily, I can see my self face down handcuffed instead of someone just telling me that guns aren't welcomed.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    So is there an easy way to know where you can carry? What if I'm at a park that doesnt allow weapons, but the sign is on the other side and you never knew it was there?
    That sort of basic stuff should have been covered in your CHL class. If it's a public park you can carry regardless of a 30.06 sign.

armycook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Arlington
    Illegal carrying in a federal building? What were you thinking? No one ever "goes postal' in a federal building....LOL

If properly concealed, I'm OK with the P.O....I do it if a stop there in is my days' routine.

Top Bottom