• ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    How'd that “The Million Muslim March” work out? :rolleyes:
    Mark Segraves of the NBC affiliate in Washington reported that only “about 25 people,” including activist Cornel West, were at the Muslim march as of 12:30 p.m.
    Million-Muslim-March-9-11-13-no-crowd.jpg

Obviously these folks are wackadoos, but one of the organizers admitted to being a 9/11 truther... Watch the 2nd video in this article: ?2 Million Bikers? roar over Muslims in D.C.
    just, wow...

Meanwhile the number of bikers that came out was truly impressive. I wish I had gone... It looks like it would have been a powerful experience.

Widemodern_bikers_130910620x413.jpg

thunder_333_r640x400.jpg

2-million-bikers-aerial-view-600.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Looks like a 30 Muslim march to me. They probably knew better when they found out these guys were coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I've read that at one point the count was 880,000 bikes with more still coming. Haven't seen a final count yet, but it's being called the largest demonstration ever.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Those Bikers!!! That was the best "demonstration" I have witnessed in my lifetime. Just wish I could have rode with them.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I heard nothing about the bike rally. Was it pro-Second Amendment? Honestly, I never heard a word about it! Details please.

Flash

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I heard nothing about the bike rally. Was it pro-Second Amendment? Honestly, I never heard a word about it! Details please.

Flash

Flash, buddy, what rock have been under? It's been all over the web and news (admittedly I only watch Fox News and that's not often). I'm just curious cause I want a rock like that. I'm sick of reading all the bad news.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Here's a quick synopsis...

The American Muslim Political Action Committee organized an event they called the “Million Muslim March.” The purpose they claimed was to bring awareness to bigotry against Muslim Americans, but in reality they are a bunch of 9/11 truthers... This probably wouldn't have even made the news except for the fact that they chose 9/11/13 for this event. This obviously made a lot of people upset.

A facebook group got started for a "2 Million Bikers to DC" ride in order to counter protest the Million Muslim March and show their support for the lives we've lost to terrorism.

The American Muslim Political Action Committee changed the name to the “Million American March Against Fear” because they said the original name proved too “scary.”

The bikers applied for a permit to block off some streets so that they could roll through in the shortest amount of time possible. Permit was denied because it would cause undue strain according to the park service. We're talking street legal bikes here on public roads, so they don't need a permit anyways. The permit was for the benefit of the city... Attendance estimates are sort of all over the place, but most are saying it was close to a million bikers that road through DC yesterday. The largest demonstration the city has ever seen.
    jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic42899-american-flag-smiley.gif

Only about 30 people showed up to the “Million American March Against Fear”. :rolleyes:

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Things like this make me wonder if we aren't slowly starting the ball rolling the other direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

PapaG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Near College Station
    One source said the park service had counted over 1million motorcycles earlier in the day. I would guess 1.2 m or so. Not bad.

sent from inside the fire tornado

zenfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    There was a march and camp out on Wall St that did absolutely nothing that I can see..

There was a world wide protest of millions on Monsanto/GMOs/Poisen. US controlled media showed nothing and it accomplished nothing in the US and Monsanto still owns our politicians..

What does anyone think this accomplished other than filling up all the hotels , burning up thousands of gallons of gas and making noise ..
    What scumbag criminal politicians were arrested and tried for their bribes and crimes?

I'm going out on the deck to piss into the wind...

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What scumbag criminal politicians were arrested and tried for their bribes and crimes?
    I'm going out on the deck to piss into the wind...
    The point of the bike ride wasn't to "change" anything... It was an amazing show of support and solidarity on an issue that deeply effected all Americans.

It would be great if we could get that sort of turn out for when/if we need to forcibly remove people from government, but we are no where near that point yet. We have not exhausted all legal means of removing the corrupt politicians yet. Not even close...

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    The point of the bike ride wasn't to "change" anything... It was an amazing show of support and solidarity on an issue that deeply effected all Americans.

It would be great if we could get that sort of turn out for when/if we need to forcibly remove people from government, but we are no where near that point yet. We have not exhausted all legal means of removing the corrupt politicians yet. Not even close...

Exactly. We just need a alot more people with a set of balls and the fortitude to show up like these guys did.

Top Bottom