$200 5.56 suppressor

grumper

TGT Addict
Jul 5, 2012
Austin
The stamp prices can't be raised without Congress passing a law and osama signing it.

The $200 and $5 rates are directly spelled out in the revenue code (USC Title 26 Sec 5811). They can't use an underhanded regulation change to increase the tax.

Unless they plan on bypassing Congress, usurping the power to tax without representation, and starting a shooting civil war.

Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
Meh, you get what you pay for in this game for the most part. Not a big fan of direct threads for ARs and definitely not a 26 ounce can. My titanium yhm is big enough as it is and weighs a lot less and I still would want smaller and lighter for a dedicated ar 223 can.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
Jul 20, 2012
Friendswood
Meh, you get what you pay for in this game for the most part. Not a big fan of direct threads for ARs and definitely not a 26 ounce can. My titanium yhm is big enough as it is and weighs a lot less and I still would want smaller and lighter for a dedicated ar 223 can.
The can hasn't been tested yet, so give it a chance. If it works well, then its an awesome starter can for someone on a budget.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Leper

Sep 28, 2008
If I'm going through the paperwork and the wait times, I want proven reliability, even if it is five times the price

Top Bottom