• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dooladawg

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2021
    The sticks
    bass-pro.. academy.. Walmart (for now) and your local gun dealers are still good to go. Thanks for the update.. The rest are fu#@ing commie rat traitors.......

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    That’s just 200 from this persons list of what they or someone else found. There are 100s if not 1000s more. Whatcha gonna do!
    The American Family Asdocuation will pick the most obnoxious offender and boycott them alone until they get in line and then boycott the second on the list, and so forth. It seems to work pretty well.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    The good news for-me is that I only need drop two of the companies. The bad news is I can’t trust the list because AT&T and Southwestern Bell are the same Company.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    bass-pro.. academy.. Walmart (for now) and your local gun dealers are still good to go. Thanks for the update.. The rest are fu#@ing commie rat traitors.......
    Bass pro ownership was anti AR and anti ccw for a long time. They only started carrying ARs when Remington put camouflage on one. And wouldnt carry ccw handguns f ou r a long time.

Ultimate fudd. One step removed from cocksuckers, er dicks, owners.

Just sayin.

dooladawg

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2021
    The sticks
    Beats standing in line for 2 hours in the morning at Academy.. the bass-pro by my place has alot of guns in stock and the prices are fair.. don't care what the stuff shirts in upper mgmnt. want.. as long as I can find what I WANT.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Bass pro ownership was anti AR and anti ccw for a long time. They only started carrying ARs when Remington put camouflage on one. And wouldnt carry ccw handguns f ou r a long time.

Ultimate fudd. One step removed from cocksuckers, er dicks, owners.

Just sayin.
    Bass Pro - worked there briefly during the Bush/Obama recession when half of the engineers in Houston (esp. older and experienced ones) were laid off. Everybody there, except for the suck-up managers never promoted from within at that time, had the same goal. "Find a different job" I did and have only been back twice in 9 years. Killed my soul when the Springfield hillbilly bought Cabela's. Those people loved their jobs and company. Bet there are some changes in their stores now.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Airbnb from San Francisco, Commiefornia now has the question on their host background page. "Weapons on the property?" In Texas? Yeah, sure keep waiting for that answer baby.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Airbnb from San Francisco, Commiefornia now has the question on their host background page. "Weapons on the property?" In Texas? Yeah, sure keep waiting for that answer baby.

I wonder how they would respond if I filled in "You bet your ass!"

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    One thing I found out some years ago, is if you dig deep enough into most any company, you will find that in there somewhere is someone with left leaning anti-gun sentiments. At what point do you draw the line at boycotting these companies?

Point is, at what price are we willing to pay, to not spend money that ends up in the pockets of those with an anti-gun agenda?

Personally, if a company or enterprise is very blatant, or extremely vocal about an anti-gun agenda, or voicing pushing for more restrictive gun control laws or measures, then I refuse to do business with them in the future.

That 200 on that list, IMO is probably just a drop in the bucket. Most of them on that list, I have never done business with in the first place, and probably never would anyways.

Top Bottom