• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speedy223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    crockett
    up for sale is a 2000 nissan sentra gxe 5spd with about 70% body condition (light hail damage) but has decent body otherwise overall no major dents or anything. has cold a/c recently serviced, new MAF sensor, new plugs and wires, decent tires and four new struts that are about 10,000 miles or newer. Crankshaft pulley aka the harmonic balancer failed and when it did it rubbed a small hole on the timing chain cover so it leaks like a sieve. Car was not run out of oil and is fixable with those two parts (harmonic balancer and timing chain cover/oil pump) the oil pump/cover come as one part so that is why the oil pump needs replaced, the parts are about 110 each on ebay...will probably take about 4-6 hours to replace though for the average shade tree mech. the vehicle is high mileage but was running fine prior to this failure. I plan on putting a JDM engine from Houston or Dallas supplier in it (they run about 550-650) rather than fix it if I end up doing it. It will be a while before i have time so thought i would try selling it as is. Asking 600.00, with repair or a JDM drop in motor it would make a great work or kid car. Price is firm, if it does not sell i will just eventually fix it myself.car is near crockett texas.
    11204-2000-nissan-sentra-gxe-5spd-needs-work-600-dollars-2011-11-06_16-46-03_977.jpg
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 2011-11-06_16-46-03_977.jpg
      2011-11-06_16-46-03_977.jpg
      44.6 KB · Views: 129
    Top Bottom