• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    This atv is easily worth $3500, but I have a wedding to pay for soon and with this Gov shutdown it's not making things any easier! Hopefully someone here is close to me or has a deer lease in my area, great deal on this bike!

Here is the craigslist ad:

I bought this four wheeler brand new in 2005 from our local Honda dealership in Arkansas and I have been the only owner/operator. I can assure you it has been well taken care of and not used like a toy. The four wheeler has a 2,000lb winch, oversized "Super Swamper Vampire" tires, and equipped with a 2" ball for towing a trailer. It is a manual foot shift with an electric switch for 2x4 and 4x4. There are 281 hours and 966 miles on this atv, which if you search around you'll find this to be very low usage. I moved here five years ago and the four wheeler has just been sitting in my carport not being used for the past year and a half. I finally decided that I might as well sell it if I'm not going to use it. I took it to the local mechanic here to check it over and get her ready to ride.

Brand New goodies consist of: Battery, Spark Plug, and Air Filter. Mechanic completely broke down the Carb, cleaned it, and added new jets and tubes. She runs as good as new!

The tires have PLENTY of tread left, the racks and body have normal wear and tear from driving through brush and working on the Farm. The seat is still in great condition with no rips or tears. I didn't spend much time washing the four wheeler so the undercarriage is still dirty. I basically just washed it off with soap and water, sprayed it down with Purple Power then rinsed it off.

Only two flaws to this atv. 1) The hand brake on the steering wheel is about used up, but the foot brake is fine. 2) I was unloading the atv out of the back of my truck (I didn't have the ramps secured properly) it rolled over on me and cracked the headlight casing, but the head lights still work fine. Pictures below.

Other than that, this four wheeler has been absolutely great to me and it will be missed. I am VERY firm on the $3,000 and the first person here with CASH, takes it!!!! Face to Face Transaction Only, Must come to Del Rio!

Thank You! Call or Text for my info 870 two one nine 9241

http://delrio.craigslist.org/sno/4049022087.html

vuhu9a3e.jpg

ra8ude9u.jpg

taha5u7a.jpg

myja8y9y.jpg

y5yqyme2.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    Thanks Vaquero!

Also, I have some ramps that I will no longer need that I'll send with the bike!
    If you guys know anybody please let em know!

Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom