• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I am selling my 2009 Chevy Silverado. Its a 2wd 4 dr LS pkg with 42,000 miles. 4.8 V8 with nerf bars, 20" Chevy alloy wheels with over sized Goodyear Wrangler tires with 80% of the tread on them. 2" leveling kit on the front for better athsetics. Flowmaster muffler replaced the stock muffler....truck sounds nice!
    black Exterior, grey interior. Power windows, locks, tilt cruise, CD player, power mirrors, Onstar, bedliner and a receiver hitch.

This truck is my wife's daily driver to go take kids to school. Never been treated rough. Amsoil used since new.

I think thats about it. $19,800

Send me a PM if you want more pics or have any questions.
    12216-2009-chevrolet-silverado-crew-cab-1500-ls-2wd-silverado.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• silverado.jpg
      silverado.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 254

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I had almst forgot that guns are not the only thing that brings out the whackos when you list them for sale. I have this truck listed elsewhere as well and have already started getting the bizarre and entertaining messages. I think I will save some to share with my friends here.

(oh by the way, I dont want to take $5000 cash and a post dated 3 party out of state personal check for $3000 more as well as your 1987 honda dirt bike and the pick of the litter when your dog has puppies later this month....thanks anyway.)

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Funny, it is pretty amusing some of the replies you can get for an item for sale---Like, I'm leaving for London but I will have my assistant contact you for where to send the money and add some for the trouble LMAO.

BTW nice looking truck--good luck with the sale.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Damn, I was going to offer a lawn mower and a pound of silver...well, a pound of York patties anyway (they are silver)...

:)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Damn, I was going to offer a lawn mower and a pound of silver...well, a pound of York patties anyway (they are silver)...

:)
    Actually YOU are one of the few that has trade material that would interest me. But it isnt silver and its usually in those big steel boxes with the heavy doors.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom