• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    2009 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4, excellent shape and runs perfect.. Only selling because I'm leaving and can't take it with me. This thing is a blast to ride, handles like a sport quad and fast, but has push button 4x4 when you need it. Text at 2one0-six24-159zero for pics and questions.. Asking $3700. Never beaten, mudded or abused.. Used on my hunting lease, just had a tuneup by registered mechanic. --- REDUCED---- $3400!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      70.2 KB · Views: 131
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      77.7 KB · Views: 123

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Free bump for ya. Just wanted to say I'm sorry to have to see you selling everything to move. Hope the new job is awesome.

I keep looking for something you're selling that I need, because the prices are great.

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    35rem, thanks man I appreciate it.. Still keeping a couple (god knows I can't bring myself to sell my 1911s), the job is definitely worth the initial headache, but the upfront money needed for the move is a bitch lol... I'll be heading up Research and Design at a big new firearms manufacturing company.. So my skills will not go to waste! It's a big opportunity so definitely worth the headache!
    ---Mitch, let me know man and price is negotiable

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Thanks! And yea it is.. The company is F1 Firearms, very big, very new, with millions into the truest/finest most advanced machinery available, we will be putting out a stellar product.. I will be making a post about the company in coming weeks/months. They have an AR billet upper/lower set ready and are currently perfecting all of the CNC fixtures for large production! -more to
    come! (As I will probably take the reigns on much of the forum/company relations as well)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good for you .... and bad for you too. With the Exxon campus going in housing is at a premium, likely up to 20 miles away. Houses literally selling the day they list.

Sounds great though, best of luck to you. But be fore warned, as a fan of your work and being much closer to me, expect to either give me stuff or lemme have it at a deep discount to make me go away cuz I'm gonna be as annoying as the worst Bieber fan :p

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Thanks! And yea it is.. The company is F1 Firearms, very big, very new, with millions into the truest/finest most advanced machinery available, we will be putting out a stellar product.. I will be making a post about the company in coming weeks/months. They have an AR billet upper/lower set ready and are currently perfecting all of the CNC fixtures for large production! -more to
    come! (As I will probably take the reigns on much of the forum/company relations as well)

Very cool. Right up the road from us here in Houston, too.

Top Bottom