• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I know her dad very well. Fair warning: He will go redneck-stupid on any punk that shows disrespect to his only daughter.

No worry here. I'm a college educated all-around good guy.

tumblr_lw4n42Zzoj1r20idto1_250.gif

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I know her dad very well. Fair warning: He will go redneck-stupid on any punk that shows disrespect to his only daughter.

I think most fathers would. Craig's a nice guy but I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place. Shelbie's a nice girl, grew up with and was close friends with her sister. I've known a few other Texans cheerleaders and Silver Spurs dancers over the years and most of them are actually very sweet and down to earth. Good looking squad this year and hope a few other girls I know that tried out this year will have better luck next year.

On a side note, George is a nice guy himself. When I lived in College Station I met him while fishing at the pond behind his library and spent a good while chatting and fishing with him. He had the secret service take down my number and would call me to go fly fishing whenever he and Barbara would come to visit. She would walk the garden and comment on how little we caught but they were some awesome memories.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I think most fathers would. Craig's a nice guy but I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place. Shelbie's a nice girl, grew up with and was close friends with her sister. I've known a few other Texans cheerleaders and Silver Spurs dancers over the years and most of them are actually very sweet and down to earth. Good looking squad this year and hope a few other girls I know that tried out this year will have better luck next year.

On a side note, George is a nice guy himself. When I lived in College Station I met him while fishing at the pond behind his library and spent a good while chatting and fishing with him. He had the secret service take down my number and would call me to go fly fishing whenever he and Barbara would come to visit. She would walk the garden and comment on how little we caught but they were some awesome memories.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Wow. I'm thoroughly jealous.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In the days before I became "old, fat & ugly", I had a few that looked that good. After staying single for 38 years, a monkey could get lucky a few times! The truth is that the better looking they are, the more trouble they are. I'd choose a pleasantly attractive lady with a good smile, a great laugh, intelligence and personality any time!

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The truth is that the better looking they are, the more trouble they are.

I copied and saved a post from Yahoo in which a woman actually admitted to doing what all males have muttered about under their breath since time began. She is referring to the Cheerleader who was kidnapped by a 40 year old friend of the family. Her mother and brother were both killed. I suggested then still have the opinion that she was more involved. Anyway, I never heard a woman admit that she uses her goodies to milk men for money and favors.

"it's about power - from the first time a female has sex, we realize we have power over men - it's a pretty heady feeling - men may have power tools, but WE have the ultimate power tool -

now, we can use sex to make our man and ourselves happy OR
    we can use it as a tool to fuq with him and/or fuq him over -

more and more, females use it in the wrong way, as they are brainwashed by the media and enabled by other women, that men OWE us -

women, when talking to other women, are quite frank about these things - they think that since you are a woman, you are on the same page - scary -

women are not taught that men and women should work as a team - we BOTH bring something to the table -
    i love men, but they can be kind of lame - you can promise them sex, give up nothing and get a lot in return - i think this is what this girl did - or she did give it up (in a monica lewinsky kind of fashion) - or she gave it all, but ALL in an effort to manipulate him -

i'm not exonerating his behavior - he did what he did, he was an adult, and therefore responsible for his choices - but he was not alone in this crime."

Note: I added spaces to make it easier to read but this was a quote.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom