2013 TGT Secret Santa WISHLIST Thread

Status

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
Jun 6, 2011
The Woodlands
This is the official WISHLIST THREAD for kids who sign up to participate in the 2013 TGT Secret Santa exchange to post their wishlist suggestions. Remember, these are wishes and not a guarantee. Secret Santa's do not need to feel obligated to fill their kid's wishlist, but it's nice to have a place to start! Please do not clutter this list with banter...

The other thread will be for posting DC#s and the aftermath of the exchange. Banter is TOTALLY welcome and appropriate in that thread...Have fun!

Ideas include: Ammo, Magazines, Tactical Gear, Gun Cleaning gear, Targets, EarPro, EyePro, Holsters, Knives, Cigars, Booze, Gift Cards to favorite retailers (LaRue, Brownells, Midway, Bass Pro, Cabellas, Academy etc.). Give people an idea of where you shop. Favorite places to eat. What are your non-gun hobbies? Do you have dogs who would like some santa treats?

jparks54

May 15, 2013
Fruitvale
Id like to say I dont smoke or drink. I have a 300blk ar 45xdm ruger 10/22 and 12ga rem 870. My other hobbies consists of building cnc machines building 3d printers knifes survival and computers. I also have a bloodhound Doberman mix named daisy.

Im looking to build a new 223/556 ar using the polymer 80% lower but havnt started buying parts yet not even the lower

Now come on every one else im the secret santa put up some info here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
Jun 6, 2011
The Woodlands
I often shop Academy for lack of better option. Love shoot-n-see targets. Rimfire, Flashlight, and pocket knife junkie. Tactical business card holder would be cool. I carry a glock19, love 1911s and ARs and AKs, etc. I've seen the magpul videos (so that makes me tactical as hell), but a lot of the "Make Ready" video series looks interesting. I'm good on booze right now, and I'm too picky on cigars to even mention that. I'm good on magazines, but can always use glock19 or AK30 rounders. I could use kydex magazine holsters for Glock19 mags. The SureFire earpro looks effective. These are all just ideas, i'll be stoked for anything. Oh, and I have 2 Border Collies and my girlfriend has a Chihuahua I seldom claim.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
I guess I'll give it a go.

I can always use cleaning supplies such as bore snakes, solvents, lubes. I'd love to check out one of those Hera Arms windowed AR mags. I still need a Manticore Nightbrake for my M92 AK pistol. I primarily shoot 9mm, .45, 5.56, .357/.38, 12 gauge, and .22. I have a Sig P938 that would love a Crossbreed style holster. I have an AR build planned so any tools, parts, or accessories. It will basically be BCM middy upper, Noveske lower, Daniel Defense LPK, Centurion C4 12" rail, Geissele SD3G trigger. I am right handed. I also enjoy video games and have a gaming PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. I don't drink often anymore and only smoke a pipe socially. I love knives of any type. I ride motorcycles and am unmarried with no kids.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Last edited:

Ricklovesbacon

TGT Addict
Feb 2, 2013
Austin
My Turn.

I carry a glock 19, I have a Ar-15,ak-47 and have 3 lowers that I plan to build and could use a sling for the AK. shoot 9mm,45acp,357 mag and 22lr. I also own several 10/22s. I enjoy craft beers. vodka and whiskey. I do play video Games. I'm looking to build my first computer. I just picked the PS4. Anything flashlight and knive is also good. Shoot-n-see targets. I have been looking into getting some electronic ear protection.

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
Feb 14, 2013
Borger, TX
I have a Glock 19, AR-15, Remington 870, and Mosin Nagant. Any ammo for those would be ideal. I'm also looking for extra Glock magazines, AR PMAGS, or a three pack of ranger plates for PMAGS, a sling for my AR, or really just anything for my AR. I am also a fan of knives, flashlights, and whiskey. If this is too complicated, a gift certificate to Champion Firearms here in College Station, Gander, Academy, Wal-Mart, or Midway would suffice.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Sugar Land Texas
HaHa. I have a 9mm SMG coming so can't have too much ammo. Cleaning supplies are always good. Mags are always good. I just like to participate in this kind of stuff. Is the $25 max a firm number?

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
HaHa. I have a 9mm SMG coming so can't have too much ammo. Cleaning supplies are always good. Mags are always good. I just like to participate in this kind of stuff. Is the $25 max a firm number?
It was a $25 MINIMUM so $25 and up.

Status
Top Bottom