• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    This is the official WISHLIST THREAD for kids who sign up to participate in the 2013 TGT Secret Santa exchange to post their wishlist suggestions. Remember, these are wishes and not a guarantee. Secret Santa's do not need to feel obligated to fill their kid's wishlist, but it's nice to have a place to start! Please do not clutter this list with banter...

The other thread will be for posting DC#s and the aftermath of the exchange. Banter is TOTALLY welcome and appropriate in that thread...Have fun!

Ideas include: Ammo, Magazines, Tactical Gear, Gun Cleaning gear, Targets, EarPro, EyePro, Holsters, Knives, Cigars, Booze, Gift Cards to favorite retailers (LaRue, Brownells, Midway, Bass Pro, Cabellas, Academy etc.). Give people an idea of where you shop. Favorite places to eat. What are your non-gun hobbies? Do you have dogs who would like some santa treats?

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    Id like to say I dont smoke or drink. I have a 300blk ar 45xdm ruger 10/22 and 12ga rem 870. My other hobbies consists of building cnc machines building 3d printers knifes survival and computers. I also have a bloodhound Doberman mix named daisy.

Im looking to build a new 223/556 ar using the polymer 80% lower but havnt started buying parts yet not even the lower

Now come on every one else im the secret santa put up some info here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I often shop Academy for lack of better option. Love shoot-n-see targets. Rimfire, Flashlight, and pocket knife junkie. Tactical business card holder would be cool. I carry a glock19, love 1911s and ARs and AKs, etc. I've seen the magpul videos (so that makes me tactical as hell), but a lot of the "Make Ready" video series looks interesting. I'm good on booze right now, and I'm too picky on cigars to even mention that. I'm good on magazines, but can always use glock19 or AK30 rounders. I could use kydex magazine holsters for Glock19 mags. The SureFire earpro looks effective. These are all just ideas, i'll be stoked for anything. Oh, and I have 2 Border Collies and my girlfriend has a Chihuahua I seldom claim.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I guess I'll give it a go.

I can always use cleaning supplies such as bore snakes, solvents, lubes. I'd love to check out one of those Hera Arms windowed AR mags. I still need a Manticore Nightbrake for my M92 AK pistol. I primarily shoot 9mm, .45, 5.56, .357/.38, 12 gauge, and .22. I have a Sig P938 that would love a Crossbreed style holster. I have an AR build planned so any tools, parts, or accessories. It will basically be BCM middy upper, Noveske lower, Daniel Defense LPK, Centurion C4 12" rail, Geissele SD3G trigger. I am right handed. I also enjoy video games and have a gaming PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. I don't drink often anymore and only smoke a pipe socially. I love knives of any type. I ride motorcycles and am unmarried with no kids.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Last edited:

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    My Turn.

I carry a glock 19, I have a Ar-15,ak-47 and have 3 lowers that I plan to build and could use a sling for the AK. shoot 9mm,45acp,357 mag and 22lr. I also own several 10/22s. I enjoy craft beers. vodka and whiskey. I do play video Games. I'm looking to build my first computer. I just picked the PS4. Anything flashlight and knive is also good. Shoot-n-see targets. I have been looking into getting some electronic ear protection.

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I have a Glock 19, AR-15, Remington 870, and Mosin Nagant. Any ammo for those would be ideal. I'm also looking for extra Glock magazines, AR PMAGS, or a three pack of ranger plates for PMAGS, a sling for my AR, or really just anything for my AR. I am also a fan of knives, flashlights, and whiskey. If this is too complicated, a gift certificate to Champion Firearms here in College Station, Gander, Academy, Wal-Mart, or Midway would suffice.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    HaHa. I have a 9mm SMG coming so can't have too much ammo. Cleaning supplies are always good. Mags are always good. I just like to participate in this kind of stuff. Is the $25 max a firm number?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm not a picky person when it comes to being a gift but if you can't figure anything out I do most of my shopping at Academy, Walmart, and online at Midway or Brownells. Could always use extra mags for my full size 1911, or my sub compact and/or full size Sig P250 9mm. I shoot .22 LR and Mag, standard 9mm, .223/5.56, and 45ACP. I'm also into archery and play guitar, love the steel ammo cans and could use a couple of the saw cans (the ones slightly bigger than the 50 cal cans).

*Edit to add I wear a size Lg in t-shirts, etc.

Last edited:

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    I'm an AR and AK guy. Mags are always good, and I'm not a mag queen - any mags are ok (some are just destined to be range mags).
    AR parts (couple of builds planned for this year).
    I could use an armorers wrench (not sure of price on that).
    Used stuff on any of the above would not offend me.
    Cleaning stuff is always good.
    Targets.
    I actually need a standard leather rifle sling for the mosin that I'm building for my brother. (Again, not sure on cost for that).

Lol. I feel like a kid writing a letter to Santa.

P.s. I've been a good boy this year. ;-)

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Uhhhh, I've never done this before. Don't rally know what to list. Well, I've been having a hard time getting my hands on .22lr, I could use a pignose adapter, like this (ACE CAR 15 STOCK Pignose ADAPTER SAIGA AK47), need some good AK mags with steel feed lips and a locking lug been looking at these (Yugoslavian Surplus AK-47 Steel 7.62x39mm 30rd Magazine w/ Bolt Hold Open Follower), otherwise, I have lots of lower grade ak mags. I wouldn't mind even a used circle 10. Pack O' cr123's. You could also send a shoebox through operation christmas child for me. This is all I can think of. Can't wait to see who I get. I have a pair of old socks I've been dying to send someone. Harharhar.

Last edited:

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I have a Glock 19, AR-15, Remington 870, and Mosin Nagant. Any ammo for those would be ideal. I'm also looking for extra Glock magazines, AR PMAGS, or a three pack of ranger plates for PMAGS, a sling for my AR, or really just anything for my AR. I am also a fan of knives, flashlights, and whiskey. If this is too complicated, a gift certificate to Champion Firearms here in College Station, Gander, Academy, Wal-Mart, or Midway would suffice.

Have you checked out Gun Corps in Bryan yet?

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Ok so I guess its my turn. As far as guns go I have pretty much any caliber other than .40S&W.
    For wants: AR Lower, parts kits anything to build an AR.
    Ammo, mainly 175gr BTHP .308 and .45acp.
    230gr FMJ .451 projectiles for my .45acp handloads.
    Anything you can think of would be good.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    All righty, I pretty much have everything I need so I'll make my list simple.

1.) Donation to either Greg Abbott or Jerry Patterson election campaigns (or both!)
    2.) Donation to NRA or TSRA (or both!)
    3.) Donation to your local CASA, woman's shelter or food bank (why not all 3!)
    3.) Donation to anything else that you can think of that either helps protect our rights or improves your local community.

Just keep proof of your donation(s).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom