• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I prefer to shoot in bad conditions. Last time was a real challenge and actually HELPED my shooting. If it's raining I probably will at least try to put a magazine through all 3 of my pistols for practice shooting in non optimum conditions.

You guys worried about a little rain? Don't ever try doing anything outside in NorthWest Texas LOL Lat time was miserable and some of us still shot.

Unless there is a natural disaster I will be there.. As long as sloppy has bathed, he'll be there. If I don't strangle him on the car ride down.. In which case I'll be about 3 hours late.
    Take a shovel, that will cut your late time in half.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    We decided to head on home. I forgot my wallet and my wife was not feeling too well after walking around Waco all day. Wanted to say that Best Western has some outstanding customer service. They cancelled my reservation at no penalty to me even though I was over the time to cancel it penalty free.

Ill see yall at the next one

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm still trying to make it. I have a guy coming from Waco to look at the green camaro. He emailed me last night. He's suppose to be here in little bit.

Ill be out there as soon as the car stuff is over.

Top Bottom