• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Folks. Luby's is the place. Unfortunately, I will be at work for one of those very rare work Fridays.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Gents - did y'all pick a spot for next Friday's lunch. Sorry I couldn't join you last week. Hopefully, it was good.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Thanks for the well wishes! Supposed to be a new micro procedure. Only takes 30 minutes to insert 3 screws using an 1 1/2 inch incision. Long time to get insurance approved, schedule and 2 to 8 weeks of recovery for light duty normal life. It takes 1 to 2 years for a full fusion to happen though. Supposed to get rid of all my pain though, which would be nice if it happens as discussed.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Thanks for the well wishes! Supposed to be a new micro procedure. Only takes 30 minutes to insert 3 screws using an 1 1/2 inch incision. Long time to get insurance approved, schedule and 2 to 8 weeks of recovery for light duty normal life. It takes 1 to 2 years for a full fusion to happen though. Supposed to get rid of all my pain though, which would be nice if it happens as discussed.
    Best of luck!!! Hope to have you "back" soon!!!

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well, last Friday, we had our 6th anniversary gun lunch here in Austin.
    If you have been on the fence, please come join us.
    We meet every Friday for lunch at a restaurant we typically choose at lunch the week before.
    Most people arrive around 11, but some of us are casually late (don't point fingers at me).

This coming Friday the 11th, we'll be at Chilantro on Burnet (11005 Burnet Rd #108).

We hope you'll come join us - we're easy on the new folks. They only have to buy for the group on their first visit (just kidding).

See ya Friday!
    Hope y’all don’t mind if we tell all those Austin Hippies where all the gun nuts are hanging out.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    What ever happened to Threadgills? Drove past that place a thousand times in the 70s-80s thinking it was an overcrowded cedar hacker beer joint due to all the cars in the parking lot.found out later they mostly sold food. It ain’t nice to trick folks like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom