• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    This one was captured in a spot where I saw a lot of doe tracks crossing. I have a good video from trail cam but cannot upload for some reason.
    W11-18-2020.JPG

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Got a question for you guys. We've got deer around us and I've been trying to capture a good photo of them but all I ever get is raccoons, squirrel, armadillo, skunks, opossum, dogs, & cows. I'm baiting the area in front of the camera with deer corn. Do I have too many other varmints in proximity to every draw the deer in to feed on my corn and a good photo? In 2 years of trying to catch deer on camera it's only happened once.

Just this morning after daylight we watched 2 beautiful calfs right next to our fence line and about 50 feet away from this area. I am moving another camera to that spot and I will bait it with corn as well.
    View attachment 234958

X2 with CVGunman ....Gotta find the game trails.

I have the same type of critters eating corn ...and the crows around my place. I have taken the coon population from 8 to 1. Its been coming at 4am so i haven't stayed up that late to take care of him.... yet.
    We had a skidster mulcher come out to our property that is heavily wooded. We eneded up having multiple game trails we cut through while mulching... so the deer are always coming from 4 main trails on my place. I have my cams set up around the trails & feeder. I also move them around at different angles & other trees in the area to find the best pics.

I just moved my feeder cam closer to the feeder today to try to get better pics.

20201201_111146.jpg

20201201_111235.jpg

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mulies or white tails?
    Both. Had a couple of studs squaring off.

What kind of distance is your shot down to the feeder? What caliber are you shooting?
    That’s my 300prc. It’s over kill... but I thought maybe there’d be some pigs out. At that location... one feeder at 350yrds and the other I’d say about 1300yrds. Didn’t take a rifle last night.. saw 3 pigs. Every dang time.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Finally got a couple of these calves on camera. You guys are right in regard to the trails. I have a hunch and I'm moving the camera today and will rebait with corn this evening. I spotted 4 calves next to our fence line a couple of nights ago. They're here.

Now if I could get rid of all these squirrels! They're driving us nuts! (pardon the pun)
    IM_00024.JPG

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Question regarding uploading trailcam video. I see some are posting via youtube. I have mine saved on computer but when I go to upload they are not there? Is it due to the file they are recorded in (MPEG-4 or MOV file).

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Last week i was on critter patrol & was waiting for the green light silent alarm to go off. The light finally goes off. I wait a couple minutes... grab the 17hmr with an XSIGHT 2. I stalk down to my ground blind & start scanning across the dry creek to the feeder. Dont see anything, then hear leaves crunching about 20' to my right....

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I kept waiting for him to pop up right next to you.

Saw you scan up in the trees at ~1 min. mark.
    Sure was hoping he wasn't up there.

Top Bottom