• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I just want to know one thing...why are all the news outlets talking about how a LOT of Republicans are waiting until Election Day to vote? Are they all procrastinators? Especially this year with all the early voting opportunities nation wide?

It puzzles me as much as the self righteous bastards for are refusing to vote for Trump because he’s not a “true conservative”, as if their shite smells any better.

amazing!

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I don't expect much trouble here in San Antonio and I'll probably just stay home because I really don't have anywhere I need to be. One concession I've made for "just in case" is to change my daily carry from a compact 9mm to a full sized .40 with an extra magazine or two. Sig Pro 2340, old but reliable, plus it's my only full sized pistol excluding a couple 1911s and revolvers. Thought about adding a .357 Ruger to the left side for counterbalance.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I'll be voting tomorrow.

I edited my previous post...I came across like an ass and this time really didn’t mean to:boom:

Just frustrated as too much goes wrong last minute...I want every Trump supporter to get that vote in...the dems will sure make sure every living and lots of dead Biden voted get cast!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This, already, from a Philly polling place. Highly illegal:
    1604406953112.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I just want to know one thing...why are all the news outlets talking about how a LOT of Republicans are waiting until Election Day to vote?

Historical analysis of election data supports that people who vote R are more likely to vote on election day and D are more likely to vote early.

With what looks like one of the highest voter mobilization rates in a very long time, all bets are off on what past data is reliable.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I edited my previous post...I came across like an ass and this time really didn’t mean to:boom:

Just frustrated as too much goes wrong last minute...I want every Trump supporter to get that vote in...the dems will sure make sure every living and lots of dead Biden voted get cast!

No worries.

I've posted my reason for "day of" voting before.

Top Bottom