• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    You can follow some early voting results from Florida. Updated every 20 minutes: https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/

Remember that the panhandle will report last, and that the panhandle is deep red, but not nearly as populated as South Florida.

Early early results show Trump winning, but we'd like to see a larger margin. Hold on to your hats

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You can follow some early voting results from Florida. Updated every 20 minutes: https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/

Remember that the panhandle will report last, and that the panhandle is deep red, but not nearly as populated as South Florida.

Early early results show Trump winning, but we'd like to see a larger margin. Hold on to your hats
    Says "2016" and has "Clinton"?
    Old news? Or it will be updated soon...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    For my liberal friends/relatives...

20201103_145235.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Says "2016" and has "Clinton"?
    Old news? Or it will be updated soon...
    If you look closely, it is a comparison of 2020 to 2016.

I thought the same thing at first glance.

So it appears that Republican turnout compared to 2016 is a greater increase than the Dem turnout compared to 2016 (e.g., Hillary), which is good news. That would indicate Trump expected to do better. {If I am interpreting the site correctly.}

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I think you might be mis-reading it
    2016 info has been added for comparison purposes only
    but looking at it, I can see how you might find it hard to parse
    You are probably correct. I thought that using the buttons would help, but, although the shading seems to make sense, there is no key for what the varous colors might really mean. Okay, then I did find you could mouse over counties and see the actual numbers. Many which were red still showed "advantage Biden". So, I guess I am still having trouble reading it.

And I seem to be pissing other members off today. So I am going to just take a breather and will come back when it's clear that Trump has won...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You are probably correct. I thought that using the buttons would help, but, although the shading seems to make sense, there is no key for what the varous colors might really mean. Okay, then I did find you could mouse over counties and see the actual numbers. Many which were red still showed "advantage Biden". So, I guess I am still having trouble reading it.

And I seem to be pissing other members off today. So I am going to just take a breather and will come back when it's clear that Trump has won...
    It ain't the most clear graphic presentation in the world.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Welllll.... I think the candidates should keep on campaigning until Friday or so. I mean if we're going to keep voting might as well....

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Am I the only one that thinks Fox vote forecasting is absolutely horrible. Just post the friggin' numbers as the come in. For now I've moved to, of all places, CNN. At least there I know what percentage of the vote is counted and how many votes that actually is.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom