• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread when there are several threads dealing with this subject.

While I certainly agree with the Texas GOP's assessment of Biden's legitimacy, what will happen if many other state's GOP take up the standard?

I don't agree on everything Tim Pool states in this, but he does bring up some good points:

If the GOP election observers take the same stand, they can stop the "midnight discoveries" of votes and not get shut out of the vote counting.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If the GOP leadership is so motivated, they should spend as much as they have to get out their voters in November and ensure the election of GOP candidates.
    And what in the litteral fuk would that matter when the democrats own the machines that count the votes?

You can't spend enough $$ to overcome the amount of cheating it took to gather 81 million votes for that senile pedo.

Unless you live in a world where you actually think there wasn't voter fraud in 2020..

Last edited:

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Why not? If the leftists can buy fraudulent voting machines, then so can we.

Unless you live in a world where you think the leftists are magical, special creatures who have powers we don't.
    Because the FBI would actually investigate and would love to lock up conservatives by the hundreds.

That and unlike commies we have standard, morals, integrity. At least I do.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Nothing says integrity more than having both sides cheat.

Because, when both sides do it, it becomes the rules.....

Because the FBI would actually investigate and would love to lock up conservatives by the hundreds.

That and unlike commies we have standard, morals, integrity. At least I do.

And, at that point, we move from the ballot box to the other box.....it's not cheating when the enemy defines the rules of engagement. It's war...

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    44 of 50 states were involved in Texas V. Penn - SCOTUS bitched out and dismissed the case when they should've heard it. We cannot rely on the 6 "conservative" justices to do the right thing.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Unless you live in a world where you think the leftists are magical, special creatures who have powers we don't.

They do seem to have a level of determination and resolve (misguided and driven by evil though it may be), which might exist individually on the right but seems to be sorely lacking at any kind of scale or with coordination of effort and perspective.

They understand (at the leadership level) that this isn't a fucking game, it's winner take all, and if you're not 'in it to win it', you've already lost. Period.

There's no going back, but we're not beyond the potential for recovey; that being said - without significant, strategic, and decisive remedial action, all elections going forward (for as long as they continue to exist) are pure theater with voter participation largely irrelevant to the outcome. Period. End of story.

ETA: At the current time, some may be tempted to argue that "it's not all elections, my local (whatever) election process is solid"...In those instances, I would suggest looking at the larger pattern and consider the possibility that the malignant metastasis has simply not reached that area just yet...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom