• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trump or Biden

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Texas just surpassed its total 2016 votes total.

What are we going to do when hundreds of places across the country have more than 100% of those eligible vote?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Link to stanford U study on the increase in covid cases due to Trump rallys. Totally bogus. Self admitted it's a 'difficult' study, toss in some large error factor plus poor (undocumented) data. Compare 2 counties in Wi (rockford), look at 3 weeks 'positives' and declare another 300,000 infected and 700 deaths. Oh, yes, to make it look real, toss in some math symbols.
    Slime.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Link to stanford U study on the increase in covid cases due to Trump rallys. Totally bogus. Self admitted it's a 'difficult' study, toss in some large error factor plus poor (undocumented) data. Compare 2 counties in Wi (rockford), look at 3 weeks 'positives' and declare another 300,000 infected and 700 deaths. Oh, yes, to make it look real, toss in some math symbols.
    Slime.
    Where’s the studies on cases spread by rioters?

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Houston Republican Lawyers are suing in the TX supreme court to have 117000 votes thrown out that was cast with drive by voting. I got a message on my local news on my I phone but didn't know how to copy it . Found several articles about this on the internet.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Texas just surpassed its total 2016 votes total.

What are we going to do when hundreds of places across the country have more than 100% of those eligible vote?
    Well, if it goes above 100%, then we know it's voter fraud, and the Demorats are either stuffing ballot boxes, or having illegal aliens voting for them, or they are padding the vote with deceased people.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I pray the Tuesday results will have Trump with such a commanding lead that the fraud won't make a ripple.
    Me too but you think the left are going to roll over after fighting Trump tooth and nail for the last five years? The Transition Integrity Project is not a conspiracy theory. They openly released their intentions.

Top Bottom