• Poll closed .

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All Ya'll need to get this impeachment shit straight. The house is like a grand jury but the Senate is the courtroom and they voted Not Guilty. He wasn't impeached. Kinda like saying a guy indicted for murder is a murderer even though he was found not guilty. Don't work that way.
    The house has the sole power of impeachment, The Senate tries the impeachment. He was impeached, the senate found in Trump's favor. Impeachment is like saying he was indicted.
    Guns International

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This smart, and very cute, lady asks that question.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That's kind of hard to watch. It was fun that it took her so long to find some "Biden voters", but some of those people are such sad, mindless drones. But "Vote Dem" because "Trump is bad".

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    They’ll wait and see how many votes needed to win and try to pull out a bunch if lost mail in ballots.
    Don't sell 'em short.
    They will also lose tons of ballots coming from Red districts. They are already turning up.
    Oh, and don't forget the 20,000 ballots in Dallas that "couldn't be read by the machine".

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Yeah, I don't buy it, either.
    BUT, there are many who have NOT VOTED. Get out and VOTE. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
    Or else you get this:

I watched that documentary yesterday. I highly recommend it if you want some insight on these peaceful protesters...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Michael Berry discussed a theory of his on "undecided" voters. Makes sense I suppose. His theory is the undecided voters are not undecided - they are Trump voters that have a very strong distaste for the Trump personality. The undecided voter does not go "Left" in one fell swoop. They say "I can't vote for Trump" and with that take a single step towards Biden but does not get in the Binden camp. It takes multiple steps for the undecided to vote Biden steps that these "undecided" voters ultimately will not be able to take. When it gets to nut crunching time these undecided voters will ultimately hold their nose and vote Trump simply because they can not side with Biden, Harris, AOC +3, burning, looting et al. They just won't be able to vote for that. Reckon we'll see!

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Michael Berry discussed a theory of his on "undecided" voters. Makes sense I suppose. His theory is the undecided voters are not undecided - they are Trump voters that have a very strong distaste for the Trump personality. The undecided voter does not go "Left" in one fell swoop. They say "I can't vote for Trump" and with that take a single step towards Biden but does not get in the Binden camp. It takes multiple steps for the undecided to vote Biden steps that these "undecided" voters ultimately will not be able to take. When it gets to nut crunching time these undecided voters will ultimately hold their nose and vote Trump simply because they can not side with Biden, Harris, AOC +3, burning, looting et al. The just won't be able to vote for that. Reckon we'll see!

I suspect some of the "undecided voters" also are people that have made a decision, but just want to keep it to themselves and not advertise who they are voting for. And that could be for several reasons I think as well.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trumps approval numbers reach pre-election day high..

Very good news and very interesting as well.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I suspect some of the "undecided voters" also are people that have made a decision, but just want to keep it to themselves and not advertise who they are voting for. And that could be for several reasons I think as well.

There are far too many people out there that would happily target you for no other reason than for who you support politically. I see that as a very valid reason to keep your politics to yourself in public.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I already have my 9 mags, 30 rounds each ready to go. I dare anyone to break into my home and not get shot up and look like swiss cheese.
    I've got my Beretta M9 loaded with 4 mags, 17 rds each as backup.
    I'm hoping like hell Trump wins.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom