Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Did anyone notice that poor girl on the rifle range yesterday with those two other dudes? She didn't have any ear pro and was standing there with her finger in her ears flinching everytime a shot went off. I notified an RSO and they just shrugged it off.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I really wanted to go, but I don't think I could have driven the 5 hours to get there, let alone the 5 hours back.

I was just going to mention that Spring Break will be a good time for next meet, but, I remember hearing that one of the colleges or schools was only going have (1) One day for it. Is that in the works for y'all as well?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was just going to mention that Spring Break will be a good time for next meet, but, I remember hearing that one of the colleges or schools was only going have (1) One day for it. Is that in the works for y'all as well?
    Haven't heard that one....... yet.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Also I was flagged at least 10 times yesterday. This is why I stopped going to these meets years back. Safety never seems to be a priority.

Hey privately if I was flagging you please tell me, I have always tried to make safety a priority.

If you have a suggestion for another outdoor range that is centrally located that you think is better suited to host us, please post it so we can contact them.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Sorry. Not what you said, what I may, or may not, have heard correctly on the radio/tv. Things are so effed up around all the schools and businesses, that nobody truly knows what will happen tomorrow, let alone a month or six from now.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just want to say thanks to everyone for coming out. It was great putting faces to handles. Special thanks to Todd for organizing this get together. Also Robert C and Darkpriest for letting me shoot those Caniks. Definitely on my list! And everyone else who let me try something out. Now off to find those piggies.

After @Darkpriest667 's glowing review I bought one too. I shot it a few times and like it a ton. That trigger is nice. My SIL had his pistol stolen, so I reluctantly sold mine to him. He could never find any pistols in a store, so I had mercy.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Hey privately if I was flagging you please tell me, I have always tried to make safety a priority.

If you have a suggestion for another outdoor range that is centrally located that you think is better suited to host us, please post it so we can contact them.
    You did not. I would have let you know at the time. Only one member here did that I noticed and he quickly corrected himself. It was all on the pistol lanes though by several other non-members.

I have not frequented many ranges as I usually shoot on private property, but there has to be something better than TSSR.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Pretty sure it didn't go into battery for you once which is the same malfunction I had. But I do have some girly wrists. Your 1911 worked for me, so I don't know. I do know Glocks are superior handguns though. :popcorn:

Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. Also true, I usually don’t have to spend more money after the initial purchase to get a glock working reliably lmao.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sorry. Not what you said, what I may, or may not, have heard correctly on the radio/tv. Things are so effed up around all the schools and businesses, that nobody truly knows what will happen tomorrow, let alone a month or six from now.
    Put it this way, retirement may come sooner than I thought. I believe the politics are more harmful than any disease, and I feel I'm about ready to explode.

I love my job, and I love passing along my knowledge to others willing to learn, but this is testing my resolve.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom