• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have not voted in the past few elections simply because I don’t really trust the NRA in those past few years. Former members like Joaquin Jackson looked like a good choice until he opened his mouth!

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    Actually, Hoji is full of Sh!t. I do not support expanded background checks or any of the other bull he stated in his posts. I came to TX to be with my daugther and her family in my final years on this earth. I also was able to escape the "blue tide" in VA. I wonder why trolls like Hoji get so much traction on the forum when they spout BS. I am fortunate to be able to "ignore" him and his supporters. I only found out about his posting crap about me (again) when I checked without signing in. He should take a serious dose of reality before he opens his mouth. His personal vendetta comes from his negative rating of me. Please read my response before you join in with this a@@hole condemning me. If you're still with him, please just state so and I'll put you as "ignored" and we can go on living in peace.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The "nominating committee" is a procedural fortress designed to keep Little Wayne in power and protect his personal honey tree in perpetuity !

It is sort of an anti-contrarian "board of directors" who just rubber stamp the desires of their "forever leader".

As long as there is a "nominating committee", don't ever vote for anyone they ""nominate". Today's NRA is about as "democratic" as North Korea.

leVieux

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Actually, Hoji is full of Sh!t. I do not support expanded background checks or any of the other bull he stated in his posts. I came to TX to be with my daugther and her family in my final years on this earth. I also was able to escape the "blue tide" in VA. I wonder why trolls like Hoji get so much traction on the forum when they spout BS. I am fortunate to be able to "ignore" him and his supporters. I only found out about his posting crap about me (again) when I checked without signing in. He should take a serious dose of reality before he opens his mouth. His personal vendetta comes from his negative rating of me. Please read my response before you join in with this a@@hole condemning me. If you're still with him, please just state so and I'll put you as "ignored" and we can go on living in peace.
    Your posting history would indicate otherwise. Solidly in the “I’m for the second amendment , but………”

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have to ask who is the masked man? Dude update your avatard! Is you daughter's named Karen & is she hurting you, or just requiring you remain masked?

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    You all realize that the selected panel of candidates presented to you have been veted by the NRA Board already and are the only approved candidates. The majority of them will be selected. Look very carefully at the bios in the magazine and look at the names presented. Do you see any bios missing? Write in candidates, while a good thing, are only a personal feel good endeavor. I am sorry to be such a downer, but in the incestuous world of the NRA, it is what it is.

Until such time as the Bylaws are changed to require the NRA membership be polled for candidates by an independent accountancy firm, and the top names then presented to the membership. The anointed and approved candidates who fall into lockstep are the only choices you will get.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    There was a guy from Texas on the list. Didn’t see the bio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Well, please update your "ignore" list with my name as well. Personally, I have been here long enough and read enough of his posts to know he's many more times right, than wrong on many topics and subjects.

Whatever floats your boat!

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Don’t let “from Texas” fool you. Joaquin Jackson was from Texas and he was a statist tool.

Understood. I mentioned state so others can quickly reference it, think only one candidates was from Texas. I can’t remember the guys name but remember seeing he’s from Texas then looking for the bio to see who he is and what he does or has done. Should be easy to spot if your looking at the ballot and bios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom