• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Probably nothappening, the dealership here in Granbury has one USED 2021 at $63,000 and 17,500 miles. Yes it has lots of aftermarket stuff but it is a Big Bend model not a high end.
    I posted the same thing in a Bronco group on FB and all these clowns who bought over MSRP are losing their minds I have the audacity to ask for incentives :laughing:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Probably nothappening, the dealership here in Granbury has one USED 2021 at $63,000 and 17,500 miles. Yes it has lots of aftermarket stuff but it is a Big Bend model not a high end.
    I priced out a Big Bend a while back and it was in the mid 50's with the options I chose. I'm guessing if you choose every option it would be mid 60's.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I priced out a Big Bend a while back and it was in the mid 50's with the options I chose. I'm guessing if you choose every option it would be mid 60's.
    For that kind of money the Ineos Grenadier would be HIGH on my list, like at the top. Its been well thought out and I love their philosophy of attacking the problem the simplest way and building with the home mechanic/field maintenance in mind.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Have you considered offering the ex a new one in exchange for the ‘71? By these eyes you’d be coming out ahead.
    No, the lady in question sissyfied it a great expense, took off the Holley and Edelbrock Torquer and had an automatic transmission installed...heresy! AND carpet! she put carpet in an offroad warrior.... oh the shame;)

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’ve got several friends wanting a Bronco, and they’ve all been told Ford is no longer accepting orders for 2023 models…?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ve got several friends wanting a Bronco, and they’ve all been told Ford is no longer accepting orders for 2023 models…?

Close. Ford did not open 2023 Bronco order banks unless you held an existing, unfilled reservation or order for a 2021 or 2022 MY Bronco. Backlog is just too big.

That was announced back in August.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'd prefer a scout.
    The electric Volkswagen?

The main reason I want a Bronco is because it's a new SUV with a manual. Toyota doesn't even offer the 4Runner in manual anymore. Ford and Jeep are the only ones still doing it.

BTW, the Jeep dealership is advertising around $3-7k off for Wranglers and Gladiators on their website. If that's what they are listing, there's more incentives they aren't saying...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I think he meant an IH Scout.
    BA8558C5-62A8-4F9B-95F7-8AD9A231A283.png

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I'm starting to see more vehicles on the lots. I've got a feeling prices will be dropping soon.

I've seen a Powersports dealership that had almost no inventory from spring to late summer. Now their showroom is packed & inventory is over flowing in crates. You'd think with hunting season here they would be selling them like crazy.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I'm starting to see more vehicles on the lots. I've got a feeling prices will be dropping soon.

I've seen a Powersports dealership that had almost no inventory from spring to late summer. Now their showroom is packed & inventory is over flowing in crates. You'd think with hunting season here they would be selling them like crazy.
    Guys on my MC forum say they are pricing them just like car dealers do with stupid markups. Power sports for the most part are discretionary purchases, so they would be the first to see sales dry up. Then, the discounts will commence

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Guys on my MC forum say they are pricing them just like car dealers do with stupid markups. Power sports for the most part are discretionary purchases, so they would be the first to see sales dry up. Then, the discounts will commence

Consumers will travel a few hundered miles to keep money in the pocket. The dealers in Oklahoma aren't charging freight & prep which can be about $4k on a new machine. Some dealers will keep losing business VS dropping their price to compete.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    The electric Volkswagen?

The main reason I want a Bronco is because it's a new SUV with a manual. Toyota doesn't even offer the 4Runner in manual anymore. Ford and Jeep are the only ones still doing it.

BTW, the Jeep dealership is advertising around $3-7k off for Wranglers and Gladiators on their website. If that's what they are listing, there's more incentives they aren't saying...
    Nope

Top Bottom