Austin - Rockdale
    1673414141929.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Fuqued up priorities. This just shows the parents did a piss poor job of teaching the Bronco owner how to manage money. That Bronco needs to have a For Sale sign on it and something more fitting a cash strapped person needs to be parked in the driveway.

I disagree. This is just the gentrified version of panhandling. That it’s a common tactic says more about values than money management skills.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

I took a serious look after a Buddy bought one loaded-down.

Bought a 2023 Overland Gladiator instead. Passed on the Ridgeline and Tacoma 4WD.

In retrospect, wish I had bought another 2DR JEEP Wrangler with a utility trailer.

Looks that Ford tried to make the Bronco “something for everyone”, and failed again.

We’ll see how they hold-up.

<>

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    My wife just hit 5000 miles in her 2023 black diamond 4 door hardtop. It was a little too utilitarian for her at first, but I think it’s growing on her. No real mods, other than tinted the front windows, installed a receiver hitch, and I just installed some $50 factory takeoff side steps so my mother in law can get in and out easier. So far, so good.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Would love to have a Bronco....but couldn't justify the price.

Picked up an old WJ with 72K miles on it for $7,500. Spent another 2K for tires and a modest lift kit.

For under 10K I got a vehicle that will do what I need it to do and will see more time in the woods, mud, and snow in its first hunt season than most of these Broncos will see in their entire lifetime.

0AEDB39A-A7D1-4FC2-857B-02FE502CB7D9.jpeg

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Would love to have a Bronco....but couldn't justify the price.

Picked up an old WJ with 72K miles on it for $7,500. Spent another 2K for tires and a modest lift kit.

For under 10K I got a vehicle that will do what I need it to do and will see more time in the woods, mud, and snow in its first hunt season than most of these Broncos will see in their entire lifetime.

View attachment 408677
    That Fake jeep is a better product and more of a 4x4 than the baby Bronco. If the 4x4 part is important to ya.

Top Bottom