• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    As much as I'd like to meet a bunch of TGT members, I have to back out. A 5.5 hour drive each way was okay, using points at a hotel okay too. Getting rained on and muddy maybe tolerable but would be little fun at my age. It also seems too many folks are either not going or dropping out because of the forecast. Hopefully I can make the one in the spring.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So far, with the exception of Kyletxria1911a1, I think post 143 is still accurate. Hope he and momma make it up though. Be nice tot see him again, it's been a while.
    Just an FYI, even if you did not sign up to attend, if you can make it you are still welcome to join us. We'll make room for you. I will update the pot luck thread here in a while.

It ain't too late to join in folks.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Current conditions at

Fort Hood, Robert Gray AAF Ft Hood (KGRK)​

Lat: 31.07°NLon: 97.82°WElev: 1014ft.
    ra.png

Light Rain
    68°F
    20°C
    Humidity94%
    Wind SpeedE 8 mph
    Barometer29.99 in (1014.8 mb)
    Dewpoint66°F (19°C)
    Visibility7.00 mi
    Last update1 Oct 8:56 am CDT
    More Information:
    Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
    Extended Forecast for

2 Miles WSW Killeen TX​

• Today

Today: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind 5 to 10 mph.  New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Chance
      T-storms
      High: 81 °F
    • Tonight

Tonight: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.  New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Chance
      T-storms
      Low: 69 °F
    • Saturday

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms.  High near 81. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

T-storms
      High: 81 °F
    • Saturday
      Night
      Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am.  Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.

Slight Chance
      T-storms
      Low: 66 °F
    • Sunday

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny
      then Slight
      Chance
      T-storms
      High: 85 °F
    • Sunday
      Night
      Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear
      Low: 61 °F
    • Monday

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 84. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny
      High: 84 °F
    • Monday
      Night
      Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

Mostly Clear
      Low: 59 °F
    • Tuesday

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 84. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny
      High: 84 °F

Detailed Forecast​

Today
    A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
    Tonight
    A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
    Saturday
    Showers and thunderstorms. High near 81. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
    Saturday Night
    A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
    Sunday
    A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
    Sunday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
    Monday
    Sunny, with a high near 84. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
    Monday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 59. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
    Tuesday
    Sunny, with a high near 84. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
    Tuesday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
    Wednesday
    Sunny, with a high near 84.
    Wednesday Night
    Clear, with a low around 58.
    Thursday
    Sunny, with a high near 84.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Official reschedule to Oct 9?
    Maybe the classroom will be available too.

Just a suggestion from a non participant..

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    So far, with the exception of Kyletxria1911a1, I think post 143 is still accurate. Hope he and momma make it up though. Be nice tot see him again, it's been a while.
    Just an FYI, even if you did not sign up to attend, if you can make it you are still welcome to join us. We'll make room for you. I will update the pot luck thread here in a while.

It ain't too late to join in folks.
    I was looking this AM and some folks have dropped out or are afraid of the rain. From Post 143 I have lined thru the dropout and bolded the rain scared. If Mr. Billtool don't show then someone needs to step up for plates and utensils. Also a few more sides besides beans would be nice.

Cool kids:
    toddnjoyce
    jrbfishn +1
    Fishkiller
    Darkpriest667
    Charlie
    Txhillbilly

Byrd666
    kyletxria1911a1 +Momma
    billtool

TipBledsoe
    MTA89 - I had to change mullet heads status 4 times :laughing:
    Big Green

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    And if it's as mucky as last wet day, I'll need to be out as well. For obvious, to those I've met, reasons.

Yes, I'm way too short and out of shape to carry you, but **** I'd try!

I'm ready to go.

1633109599613.png

Weather underground shows only .11 inches of rain tomorrow. Its probably not going to be as bad as "it could be"

1633109685920.png

1633109730789.png

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Official reschedule to Oct 9?
    Maybe the classroom will be available too.

Just a suggestion from a non participant..
    Since we are not getting to use the class room, that could be a viable alternative. I can do both weekends. Might not be doable for all that signed up for Oct 2nd. The beans are cooking but It is no trouble to make more.
    Even without the rain, at this point it will no doubt be muddy tomorrow. Any that would rather go on Oct. 9th instead, speak up now. For those that have reservations you can't cancel and want to meet up tomorrow anyway, we can make that happen. I'm good either way.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom