Clarksville
    IMG_2680.jpg

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    E34F2A59-5BD0-4559-BA3C-FFD1A542B00D.jpeg

I met a guy who lives on Lake Palestine and I told him everyone that I know who lives there tells me that they have lots of snakes. He told me that he is from Australia where they have REAL snakes, not the earthworms we call snakes.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Last week I was fishing off a bridge over the creek in my neighborhood. I had a good size green sunfish grab the soft plastic I was fishing - it didn't get hooked, it just held on for dear life until he was half way between me and the water, then he let go.

The creek comes thru two big culverts, flows over a cement slab. The water flow was so low the cement slab only had about an inch or so of water, not enough for the little greenie to swim his way off of when he hit the pad. He was flopping there, trying to get back into the deeper water of the creek - when this guy appeared out of frickin' no where.

I watched him move in on the fish, reposition it closer to the creek, then when the fish tried flopping, it finally grabbed it by the head, then consumed it. Only took about sixty seconds for it to eat the fish, and it was a good size fish! Pretty cool to watch it!

The snake hung around on the cement pad in the shallow water - honestly I think it was waiting for me to drop another fish or something, because it was there for half an hour before finally moving into the brush along side the creek.

dLAyfF2.jpg

bHtb6se.jpg

Top Bottom