• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Good luck with the knee! Hopefully they get it right the first time. I worked with someone who had the same knee done three times.
    People in the know say knees are the hardest replacement. Much worse than hips and maybe even ankles. Not much experience with ankles yet but a guy at our church had one and wants another on the other side. I, on the other hand, am trying to take good care of all of mine. Swore off dancing on concrete floors for one thing.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Good luck with the knee! Hopefully they get it right the first time. I worked with someone who had the same knee done three times.
    People in the know say knees are the hardest replacement. Much worse than hips and maybe even ankles. Not much experience with ankles yet but a guy at our church had one and wants another on the other side. I, on the other hand, am trying to take good care of all of mine. Swore off dancing on concrete floors for one thing.
    Thanks for the encouragement. :roflfunny:

Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    Great day yesterday! Started out a little chilly. And windy. But ended perfectly. Great to see and visit with everybody there, old and new. Thanks to Robert and Hillbilly for some time on a couple sweet guns. Lunch was outstanding. Big thanks to Survivor , great shirts!
    Let’s all pray for more abundance and lower ammo prices!! It can happen ...... just sayin

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Had a really great time shooting but an even better time, as @billtool noted, gathering with real Americans.

Thanks @jrbfishn for all the at-home trigger practice tips!! Incoming PM with the wife's dirty rice recipe.

@Big Green and @Byrd666 I completely flaked on those parts... Doh! Sorry guys.

Everyone who attended added value to the event, thank you.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Very disappointed that I did not make it, things came up. :(
    But I assume great time was had by all.
    Is this only an annual event or semi-annual? As in, would I have to wait a whole year for the next one or would there be one in the fall, as in "fall reunion"?

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Great seeing everyone! Grumper, thank you for allowing us to play with your toys! And, I have been MIA for a while, but I believe there used to be a spring and fall annually. I would assume that still holds true, especially since the shirts reference Spring 2021, not just 2021.

Top Bottom