• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Dumb question how much did it cost you to drop that on your land?

With delivery, set up, pad, skirting, water, electric & septic connections we're coming in about $125k. We did get one of the largest models....Its 2k sqft. Some of the smaller models are cheaper. Sam7sf just got the smaller version of mine. Hes moving in this weekend. Im not sure the price on that one...i think around $100k.

There are cheaper quality manufacturers out there if you want to save some money. You just dont get the 2x4 walls or sheetrock. They also dont have as nice of a finished interior. Ours is manufactured by Clayton.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...Clayton.

I lived in a Clayton home in a Clayton community in college. We had the trailer for about 10 years prior on some land in Caldwell before relocating it to San Angelo.

Other than replacing some decking at the front/rear door due to water damage from rain, we had no problems in the 15 years we owned it.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I lived in a Clayton home in a Clayton community in college. We had the trailer for about 10 years prior on some land in Caldwell before relocating it to San Angelo.

Other than replacing some decking at the front/rear door due to water damage from rain, we had no problems in the 15 years we owned it.

What this has to do with the Reunion I'm still trying to figure out, BUT I do prefer concrete under my feet....

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Will be wearing this please feel free to approach me if you're new and have any questions. We always have people show up who are new please do not hesitate to come ask me where we are or what's going on.
    PXL_20210409_175906192.jpg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Ok, a couple of questions. FNG What time does this fracas start?

1. I have some excess reloading stuff that will be for sale. Do they have tables or do I need to bring one? Chairs?

2. I'm bringing 22's, 38 special match guns, 6.5 Creedmore, Bergara 308. The 6.5 will shoot sub .25" groups with Hornady American Gunner 140gr BTHP, how good are you? The 308 so far is down to .5" I will have "some ammo" for them.

3.Bringing LabRadar, spotting scope,trigger pull gauge, hand tools, and various other Wheeler products. Stuff to mount and boresight a scope. I have a Lyman borescope if anyone wants to look down their barrel let me know and I'll add it to the pile.

AND the best news is, there is a Gun Show at Belton this weekend, I plan on hitting it afterwards.

I feel like I'm freaking moving. CU Sat
    I will have a few tables and chairs and pop up with. You are welcome to use them.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Loading up way too much stuff as usual. Anybody want a Ruger American Rimfire? Great rifle, just don't need it anymore. You can test-drive before buying!!!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    How’s it looking?
    Ehhh hard to get away from the kid. My wife doesnt mind but I hate to see her stressed out. I am going to try to go though

Loading up way too much stuff as usual. Anybody want a Ruger American Rimfire? Great rifle, just don't need it anymore. You can test-drive before buying!!!
    How much?

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm fired up. Found a couple of guns I'd forgotten about. Bringing part of the .357 mag collection, bring .357 and .38 spl ammo if you want. I haven't started in the forgotten ammo part yet. I don't know why, but I love that round - especially being able to reload it. You can shoot wadcutters out of it with .22 recoil, or full-house magnum loads that make you blink, but not cringe. That's the .44 mag or bigger ones.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I just bought 2 rimfires but I wouldn't mind trying it a few rounds.
    Unless you promise it to someone that is.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I'm interested for sure!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ETA: If MTA is interested, of course I'll take second consideration.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    @robertc1024 I'm also bringing two .357 pistols: Kimber K6S and Colt MkIII; .357 Lever Gun too...

If you like your .357's, I'd like you to try the K6S... I think the trigger is one of the best factory triggers I've pulled.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ETA: Manual correct the auto-correct: Kimberly - Kimber

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom