• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Kicking off this thread. The way it works is post here what you'll bring to the potluck. For folks that haven't been there before, there is a large charcoal grill available next to the main building and we have electric outlets inside the classroom for food warmers/slow cookers/crock pots. If you want to bring your own grill, you can do that, too.

I'll bring hot links.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    In! I signed up for bringing paper plates, cups, plastic ware, paper towels, etc, here a while back. Can't find the thread though. I assume these things are still needed? I'll also bring some deer sausage. Way too much to keep to myself this year!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    No vac passports, I assume?

Standing next to each other allowed?

More than 10 people permitted?

Ok, I keed, I keed, but lookouts for the, ahem, authorities might not be a bad idea, given we now live in north korea or is it kuba or ben-e-zueala or communist china or hell, russia.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    No vac passports, I assume?

Standing next to each other allowed?

More than 10 people permitted?

Ok, I keed, I keed, but lookouts for the, ahem, authorities might not be a bad idea, given we now live in north korea or is it kuba or ben-e-zueala or communist china or hell, russia.

You don’t know the folks at TSSR very well, do you?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I will bring the burgers and a flipper again. I dont have a portable grill I can grab a bag of charcoal too
    I have a 1 or 2 small grills I can bring. And a bag of charcoal.

Y'all don't forget there is the charcoal grill on the deck. I know we don't usually use it, but I don't know why not except for being a short walk from where we usually bullshit. If we move the bullshit to the bigger grill, it might work out.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Y'all don't forget there is the charcoal grill on the deck. I know we don't usually use it, but I don't know why not except for being a short walk from where we usually bullshit. If we move the bullshit to the bigger grill, it might work out.
    Kinda like everybody gathering in the kitchen when there's a room full of comfy couches not 20 ft away.

Top Bottom