• SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Hey TGT Family!

Thought we could show our support and pride for this great community we know as Texas Gun Talk.

I'm starting this thread to gain interest in who would like to contribute to a group-buy for a 2021 TGT Spring Reunion commerative shirt.

Details on cost will be known once we have a better sense of interest. Likely, if we can meet or exceed an order of 25, the price drops considerably.

Thanks to support from @texcross we should be able to print up a quality looking TGT shirt which I would tentatively deliver at the Spring Reunion.

Note, these shirts are not-for-profit so the costs would be shared equally across the members purchasing the shirts.

Please respond to this thread if you're interested.

I'll start:

SURVIVOR619 (1 Med, 1 Lg)
    Capitol Armory ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well mark me uninterested if attendance of the reunion is necessary for a shirt. As much as I wanted and had hoped I would be able to attend this meet this spring, right now things are really up in the air regarding my time next year.

Sorry.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Well mark me uninterested if attendance of the reunion is necessary for a shirt. As much as I wanted and had hoped I would be able to attend this meet this spring, right now things are really up in the air regarding my time next year.

Sorry.
    No sir! It would be my pleasure to mail shirts out to those who want one and cannot get to the reunion!

I appreciate our TGT fam very much!!

I think 'reunion agnostic' shirts is the way to go. E.g., TGT shirts for any member!

Top Bottom