• ...and so much more!
  • cswpsi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    South of Houston
    Please add me to the list...
    Two - XL

Someone above mentioned not having the year in the logo. May not be an option at this point, but I kind of like the idea of just...

TEXAS
    GUN TALK
    Range Day

No year or season. Oh, well, put me down either way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    UPDATE: Colors available in sizes S-5XL (not preshrunk; with front pocket) for certain include:

* Sand
    * Grey
    * White
    * Light Blue

LMK what colors and sizes you're interested in and we can move this further to pricing and production. As for the shirt including 'spring range day', the original purpose was to 'commemorate' the event. Its no small effort organizing these events and the shirt adds value to not only those efforts but in a way says thanks to the Mods who keep this place together for myriad benefits that you and I get to enjoy. If this changes your previous perspective about purchasing the shirt, no worries here. Please advise and I'll remove you from the list.

cswpsi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    South of Houston
    Nope, doesn't change my perspective. Still want the shirts.

1 XL white
    1 XL gray

Thanks for taking this on. Appreciate the effort and understand the reasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...spring range day...

Food for thought, and if we’re too far along then so be it. The Fall/Spring events aren’t just ‘range days’, they are our Family Reunion.

Would be nice to see that instead; spring/fall/year is leas important, but Family Reunion is kind of our brand for those two events, because that’s almost exactly what it is for many.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    UPDATE: Colors available in sizes S-5XL (not preshrunk; with front pocket) for certain include:

* Sand
    * Grey
    * White
    * Light Blue

LMK what colors and sizes you're interested in and we can move this further to pricing and production. As for the shirt including 'spring range day', the original purpose was to 'commemorate' the event. Its no small effort organizing these events and the shirt adds value to not only those efforts but in a way says thanks to the Mods who keep this place together for myriad benefits that you and I get to enjoy. If this changes your previous perspective about purchasing the shirt, no worries here. Please advise and I'll remove you from the list.
    Forgive me for not going through 129 posts, but are the shirts long sleeve or short sleeve?

Top Bottom