• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I'll be there for sure. It will be my first time at the reunion. I've met 4 members so far and I'm looking forward to meeting many more.

My first time too! Excited to meet y'all. I think I've got ya beat pops, having been fortunate to meet 5 members so far.

it's worth the drive. Way different meeting people in the flesh than online. Besides, you always get to shoot stuff you never have.

Yessir... 2 hours each direction for me. No sweat though... hoping to find a Buc-ees or 2 on the way.

I'm ready!
    Well almost.

Yeah! I'm all packed up. The wife made us a huge batch of tater salad today so it can get all good and tasty overnight. She also makes her dirty rice mix a day ahead of time so it, too, can get luxurious! She's getting up at 05:30 to bring the mix up to a simmer and make the rice to mix it all up for us.

Also, the reunion shirts were delivered today so for those who ordered, I'm excited to get them to you.

See y'all in the morning!
    DK Firearms

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    it's worth the drive. Way different meeting people in the flesh than online. Besides, you always get to shoot stuff you never have.

It's a long drive for me, 191 miles and almost 4 hours one way. The way I drive, I'll cut those 4 hours down some. Can't stay long going to meet a bud of mine South of Austin on the same day. I'm thinking about meeting him in the morning then to our reunion in the afternoon hours.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    My first time too! Excited to meet y'all. I think I've got ya beat pops, having been fortunate to meet 5 members so far.

Yessir... 2 hours each direction for me. No sweat though... hoping to find a Buc-ees or 2 on the way.

Yeah! I'm all packed up. The wife made us a huge batch of tater salad today so it can get all good and tasty overnight. She also makes her dirty rice mix a day ahead of time so it, too, can get luxurious! She's getting up at 05:30 to bring the mix up to a simmer and make the rice to mix it all up for us.

Also, the reunion shirts were delivered today so for those who ordered, I'm excited to get them to you.

BOOM!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Stay off 35 west. From TMS to 820 was a crawl today.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Everything loaded but the cooler.
    Charcoal, lighter fluid and a small grill is already in for the cooks.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Loaded and ready to roll. It’s about 3-1/2 from here so I’ll be rolling in about 9:30-10:00. I advised earlier, I’m crashing in Killeen so if any of y’all want to get together for a burger and a beer tomorrow evening, count me in.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Damn near 4 am and I just got home from work. Gonna try and get a few hours sleep before heading out. I have a 3-3 1/2 hour drive I think, so I will try and make it by noon or so.

Edit: Also meant to ask if they allow shotguns on the range or have a clay target thrower we can use. If so I have a case of clays I can bring, and several cases of shells. I have some tannerite also, but I’m guessing that’s a big NO GO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    For everyone waffling, keep in mind we need at least 15 to show and pay to keep our range fee discount for October. I’m guessing we will have about 20 tomorrow, but I’d sure like to see 50.
    See you in an hour & a half.. I'm going to make an appearance, pay my $10, drop off a peach cobbler, pick up my shirts - wow! I need to make a list.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Oh man, I really feel like an a-hole after seeing the last 2 posts! I got 35 minutes from the house and heard a “ding” coming from my truck. I looked down and had a check engine light and a check gauges light come on. I stopped and checked gas cap and some obvious stuff, and restarted the truck, and the lights came right back on. I am now back home. I didn’t want to find out the what it cost to tow a truck 200 miles! Sorry y’all. Took the day off work, loaded up the truck with some toys and some deer sausage, and all for nothing. If someone there wants the shirt, or you wanna use it as a prize that’s fine. If not, I’ll send you postage to send it to me. I really am sorry. I wanted to be there.
    ea12172cd80669b92f3ccf7100d165a8.jpg

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Yep SURVIVOR619 Thanks for giving me my shirts and it was great meeting you. When I showed my wife the sand color shirt she wanted to know where hers were. Needless to say, that's why I ordered the blue. That's her color.
    Shhh! Don't say anything indicating that the blue (or pink) shirt is for gurlz - it might embarrass one of the guys.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Oh man, I really feel like an a-hole after seeing the last 2 posts! I got 35 minutes from the house and heard a “ding” coming from my truck. I looked down and had a check engine light and a check gauges light come on. I stopped and checked gas cap and some obvious stuff, and restarted the truck, and the lights came right back on. I am now back home. I didn’t want to find out the what it cost to tow a truck 200 miles! Sorry y’all. Took the day off work, loaded up the truck with some toys and some deer sausage, and all for nothing. If someone there wants the shirt, or you wanna use it as a prize that’s fine. If not, I’ll send you postage to send it to me. I really am sorry. I wanted to be there.
    ea12172cd80669b92f3ccf7100d165a8.jpg

If you are anywhere close to the west side take it to Ellis Performance on Huffsmith-Korville (sp.?). Tim Ellis is the best mechanic in Harris County. He will fix it once and fix it right. And, he won't rob you either.

Top Bottom