• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Massapequa game on now, town I grew up in was two towns east of Massapequa. That was the good old days 1950's.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Massapequa game on now, town I grew up in was two towns east of Massapequa. That was the good old days 1950's.
    You're from Long Island? <spit spit> :green:

Hawai'i is looking strong, good luck.

They just announced the NY players names, apparently no eyetalians allowed. :p

Reactions: gll

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    It's about the kids, not you or me.
    Here's what happened during today's rain delay.

View attachment 339379

Phuck, you have been promoting watching LLWS, which I used to love. My kids just gave me a subscription to ESPN, so I was wondering if I wanted to watch the LLWS, but as I mentioned, I won't if they are not standing for the Anthem.

Yes, it's about the kids, but YOU don't get to moderate a thread and lecture people on what to write and not to write (my question was on topic and within forum rules) and you saying it's not about you or me is retarded because YOU are pushing ME to watch it. And by being a Karen with your lectures, you are drawing more attention to any perceived negativity. We can draw this out and really ruin the thread with senseless arguing if you want!! The more you lecture me, the more crap I can sling.

Get it yet???

KIDS across the nation are being inundated with politics by stupid biased adults. KIDS, as young as elementary school children, have chosen to adopt adult issues and concerns because they are being PROGRAMMED. I have personally witnessed protests, done by children, at children's sporting events. They are even given days off school to march in the streets for what is basically adult/teacher issues. KIDS are being used.

I wanted to know if the LLWS was being co-opted by the adults and the idiots at ESPN, so that I could decide if I wanted to watch. Thanx for nuthin in the way of being helpful. And you could have just give a simple answer to my question, which would be that you don't know, and we would have all moved on by now... just a blip in the thread.

As I also mentioned you might want to put a large notice at the beginning of these threads asking people to limit posts to reporting.commenting on the actual games.

And thanx for the lectures... NOT!!

Last edited:

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    1661260073282.png

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Danville, Pennsylvania (CNN)Easton "Tank" Oliverson is expected to make a full recovery after falling from a bunk bed and fracturing his skull, according to doctors at Geisinger Janet Weis Children's Hospital in Danville, Pennsylvania.

Easton, 12, was set to play in the Little League World Series on Friday with his team, the Snow Canyon out of Utah, before he fell from a bunk bed at the players' dormitory in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, early Monday morning.

Dr. Oded Goren, who specializes in cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery, said Easton is making "tremendous strides toward recovery and we are expecting him to have a really near complete recovery."

More at this link.

Not the memory he wanted "playing" at the LLWS but hopefully Easton has a full recovery.

Looks like he is doing a lot better, hope he has a full recovery.

8/24/2022 article

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Home run derby was on last night, pretty cool. Final game's this weekend to be broadcast on local channels.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    I’ve been around youth baseball for almost a decade coaching my son and going to many tournaments with my glove relace business. My son is currently playing 15u and the hardest throwing pitcher on his team can hit 78mph which is above average for his age. I’m calling bs that these 11-12 year olds are hitting 73-4 mph. The hardest throwing 12u kid I’ve seen was hitting low 60s. There are a lot of 14u kids just touching 70.
    The Hawaiian team looks like they mostly have 13/14 year olds it’s not hard to forge a birth certificate. Unfortunately there has been lots of cheating the system in LLWS history.

Top Bottom