• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Did you see the kid from Tennessee who plays with one eye? Don't know how he does it, hit a ball to drive in two runs today against Massachusetts.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Do they ALL stand for the Anthem???
    Given the type of adults generally involved in LL and by extension their kids, I highly suspect they do, but I cannot confirm that.

This thread is about the kids, LL, sportsmanship, etc. If you would like to continue the political discussion feel free to start a separate thread, thanks.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Given the type of adults generally involved in LL and by extension their kids, I highly suspect they do, but I cannot confirm that.

This thread is about the kids, LL, sportsmanship, etc. If you would like to continue the political discussion feel free to start a separate thread, thanks.

Thanks Karen the mod!

BTW, you don't own a thread just because you started it.

You might want to post a big sign at the beginning of the thread cuz my IQ slips a bit every time I read your posts and I'd like to be pre-warned.

My post was more about the state of sports thru out the nation. ESPN in particular sucks!!

I was wondering if it was happening in LL also... your answer didn't help me find out if I want to watch. Which I won't do if they are not going to stand for the Anthem. I cannot support that with my viewership.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Thanks Karen the mod!

BTW, you don't own a thread just because you started it.

You might want to post a big sign at the beginning of the thread cuz my IQ slips a bit every time I read your posts and I'd like to be pre-warned.

My post was more about the state of sports thru out the nation. ESPN in particular sucks!!

I was wondering if it was happening in LL also... your answer didn't help me find out if I want to watch. Which I won't do if they are not going to stand for the Anthem. I cannot support that with my viewership.

It's about the kids, not you or me.
    Here's what happened during today's rain delay.

20220817_181154.jpg

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Tournament starts Wednesday with Pearland's 1st game Thurs @7p ET on ESPN2.
    The game started @7p CST. Texas of the Southwest region vs Hollidaysburg, PA of the Mid-Atlantic region.
    3 up 3 down quickly for Pearland.

And before I could get that posted PA scored 2 in the 1st and anOTHER quick 3 outs top of 2nd. :mad:

C'mon Pearpatch! :cool:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Danville, Pennsylvania (CNN)Easton "Tank" Oliverson is expected to make a full recovery after falling from a bunk bed and fracturing his skull, according to doctors at Geisinger Janet Weis Children's Hospital in Danville, Pennsylvania.

Easton, 12, was set to play in the Little League World Series on Friday with his team, the Snow Canyon out of Utah, before he fell from a bunk bed at the players' dormitory in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, early Monday morning.

Dr. Oded Goren, who specializes in cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery, said Easton is making "tremendous strides toward recovery and we are expecting him to have a really near complete recovery."

More at this link.

Not the memory he wanted "playing" at the LLWS but hopefully Easton has a full recovery.

Top Bottom