• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    You had the chance in 2020 and you blew it!
    Trump would have lost 2016 without quite a few original obama voters, and he had enough foresight to not knock people for this. Not everyone is a blind partisan hack on the extreme far left or right of this country that always votes this one way. Presidential elections are decided by swing voters who split their tickets like myself, you are already decided for.

If there is anything I have learned over the past few weeks, it is that I can never pacify the 5-10% furthest left and right flanks of the country.

There is nothing I can do to pacify you, because private ownership of nuclear missiles is fringe extremism supported by a tiny minority, and I won’t support that.

On the other hand, I was talking to my friend “JN”, and he told me that he thinks it should be illegal to own pistols, so that is the extreme other end I cannot pacify either

I’m probably to the left of 90% Trump voters and to the right of 90% of Biden voters statistically speaking about 45% of the population of the country is both more liberal and conservative than me

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Trump would have lost 2016 without quite a few original obama voters, and he had enough foresight to not knock people for this. Not everyone is a blind partisan hack on the extreme far left or right of this country that always votes this one way. Presidential elections are decided by swing voters who split their tickets like myself, you are already decided for.

If there is anything I have learned over the past few weeks, it is that I can never pacify the 5-10% furthest left and right flanks of the country.

There is nothing I can do to pacify you, because private ownership of nuclear missiles is fringe extremism supported by a tiny minority, and I won’t support that.

On the other hand, I was talking to my friend “JN”, and he told me that he thinks it should be illegal to own pistols, so that is the extreme other end I cannot pacify either

I’m probably to the left of 90% Trump voters and to the right of 90% of Biden voters statistically speaking about 45% of the population of the country is both more liberal and conservative than me
    You are a statist, to a person like you, "pacifying" involves burning down buildings with kids inside, or shooting mothers holding their babies, or taking trainloads of people to death camps.

Are you aware of the atrocities your political beliefs have led to? What do we stand to gain by trying it again?

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    You are a statist, to a person like you, "pacifying" involves burning down buildings with kids inside, or shooting mothers holding their babies, or taking trainloads of people to death camps.

Are you aware of the atrocities your political beliefs have led to? What do we stand to gain by trying it again?
    I think the government holds a lot of blame for waco and ruby ridge, as for the death camps idk what you are referring to

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think the government holds a lot of blame for waco and ruby ridge, as for the death camps idk what you are referring to
    Try asking the Native Americans about death camps and how the "Government" treated them.

Again, history isn't your strongest subject. If Native Americans had had a few nukes, how they were treated might have been much different!

The biggest difference between us, is you are willing to pacify your oppressors, and I'm not.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I don’t think this is gonna be the absolute Dem bloodbath that many believe.
    And I pray that the Left doesn’t keep the majority.

Especially with Roe v Wade being the single issue for many voters, much like 2A the single issue many folks base their votes on.

Don’t get cocky.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Of course people need to vote and after what Joe LGB Biden has done, a lot of people should be voting for any republican at this point. Lets be real though: This country lost it's balls and the dems will cheat again.

I'll repeat myself: Ready when you guys are.
    I don't go looking for trouble, but I damn sure ain't running from it, especially if it comes looking for me.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Wouldn’t be the first time republicans managed to convert what should be a victory into a classic defeat. Voter turnout must be maintained. Be prepared for some real dirty sh*t just before the election.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    In 1960, John F. Kennedy received this wire from his father: ''Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide.'"
    Now, 62 years later, the dems have much further honed their election control skills. When you consider that the media supports their lies, misinformation and disinformation and the alphabet agencies are their puppets, it’s not going to be easy.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Try asking the Native Americans about death camps and how the "Government" treated them.

Again, history isn't your strongest subject. If Native Americans had had a few nukes, how they were treated might have been much different!

The biggest difference between us, is you are willing to pacify your oppressors, and I'm not.
    I know about those camps, I was just confused whether you were talking about those ones or concentration camps during the holocaust. Because you never know with you, you might call me Hitler next week *shrugs*

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    I don’t think this is gonna be the absolute Dem bloodbath that many believe.
    And I pray that the Left doesn’t keep the majority.

Especially with Roe v Wade being the single issue for many voters, much like 2A the single issue many folks base their votes on.

Don’t get cocky.
    Democrats have a chance to hold the Senate but not the house

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I know about those camps, I was just confused whether you were talking about those ones or concentration camps during the holocaust. Because you never know with you, you might call me Hitler next week *shrugs*
    Dude, you are a statist. You will do whatever daddy .gov says to do.

Might be setting fire to a compound

Might be shooting some poor guys dog

Might be killing some indians

Might be driving the train, or dropping some zyklon-b on some folk.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Dude, you are a statist. You will do whatever daddy .gov says to do.

Might be setting fire to a compound

Might be shooting some poor guys dog

Might be killing some indians

Might be driving the train, or dropping some zyklon-b on some folk.
    I would have some limits but tbf you aren’t entirely wrong. Like I went on a binge a few days ago on Little Big Horn stuff, and even though I wasn’t a fan of the policy or war itself, I still had to prefer the 7th cavalry vs the natives.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I would have some limits but tbf you aren’t entirely wrong. Like I went on a binge a few days ago on Little Big Horn stuff, and even though I wasn’t a fan of the policy or war itself, I still had to prefer the 7th cavalry vs the natives.
    In for a penny, in for a pound. You have no limits. If the goverment told you to kill women and children, you would do it with a smile on your face.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You don't get it.

You have no limits because the state does not have limits.

You will follow orders.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

trump didn’t really try to appeal to Obama voters. Trump flipped some votes from people whose jobs were negatively impacted by Obamas policies and Trumps America first policies were beneficial. Those votes likely had no impact on the election outcome though. If those people went and voted for Obama 2.0 in 2020 then they would be a whole different level of stupid. Elections aren’t won by trying to obtain swing voters but they can certainly be lost on it. Just about all of the career politicians that trump ran against and crushed in the primaries banked on their ability to appeal to the “center” and left, and the result was that the left didn’t like them and neither did the right, so they have mostly been forgotten about by now.

Top Bottom