• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Spring is here, what legless reptilians have you encountered so far this year?

I found the first snake of the year on our property while walking the dogs a couple days ago. @Hoji (or any other more knowledgeable snake people) correct me if I'm wrong, but looks like a king snake?

He was sunning himself and wasn't paying much heed to the dogs, and the dogs weren't paying much heed to him until one was sniffing for a place to shit, and got too close. He moved, dog spotted the movement and got curious. No one was harmed and dude slithered into the brush to hide.

r0RpUtS.jpg

uIND0KY.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    My ridgeback is going crazy hunting moles. She lowers her head to the ground and intently listens. Then, she pounces on them and hurriedly digs like she has gone nuts! She has killed two in the last few days - that I know of.

Not reptilian, but certainly strange-looking critters!

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Its a king cobra, there's one on the loose & he headed south for the winter.

My ridgeback is going crazy hunting moles. She lowers her head to the ground and intently listens. Then, she pounces on them and hurriedly digs like she has gone nuts! She has killed two in the last few days - that I know of.

Not reptilian, but certainly strange-looking critters!

My dog has done a number on the moles, I've got holes all over the yard from her digging. I've seen her with 3 so far, but I'm gone most the day & know she has gotten more by the number of her craters.

Resized_20211201_120716.jpeg

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    At the first sign of spring, Papa mole pops his head high up out of the hole and sniffs around and says, "I smell bluebonnets".

Mama Mole excitedly pokes her head high up out of the ground and says, "And, I smell honeysuckle!"

Newborn Mole does his best to jump as high as he can and says, " and I smell....Mole-asses!"

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My lil black racer friend was out again this morning in the same area I've seen him a couple times now - he must like that area.

DjUONSo.jpg

We had three doggos on the leash for a stroll (I don't just let 'em outside to do business, still have to fix a bunch of fence, still too damn unmotivated to hang the gate on the driveway yet)

The dogs didn't even notice the snake - didn't even sniff in its direction.

Top Bottom