• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not sure what kind of village people gayness this pic was taken for, but when fighting wild fire ( brush, grass, forest) you do not wear bunker gear, lol.
    Although, When Austin Fire Department first came out to assist with a prescribed burn we were doing ( they “invited” themselves) they showed up in mid August in bunker gear and were dropping like flies after about an hour.
    They just didn’t know any better even though our Fire Boss, The USFW Fire Boss, Travis County Wildfire Fire Boss all told them in a chain of emails what the appropriate gear was.

To AFD’s credit, after that first rodeo they all got certified in wildfire training and spent a ton of taxpayer money to be properly kitted out for it.

We all knew what would happen on that first rodeo and had extra ems on site. Nothing worse than minor heat exhaustion, and the AFD folks on site learned that they are NOT the only ones professional enough.;)

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    My first legless buddy of the Summer. Hope is a good mouser.

Attachments

• IMG_0431.JPG
      IMG_0431.JPG
      527 KB · Views: 35

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    At 6 feet, it was probably a rat snake or a huge watersnake (prob rat snake) - moccasins don't get that big in general.
    Right you are! in the three years I've lived here , I've seen one 6' cotton mouth which I skinned after a 5' away head shot from my dock. There is a 4' Brazos River snake who lives in an Ivy patch by the water in my back yard... I named him Elmo because whenever I go out back I say to myself "Where's Elmo!"

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Diamond back copper moccasin. Oh my!

View attachment 339595

He had just ate an egg in my neighbors coop. I got him to regurgitate it, and he was like, I don’t want the egg back.

Do you really believe a snakes throat is dirtier than a chickens butt?

He washed the egg off.
    You're holding that while he's alive?!

Snakecharmer!!

ETA: rat snake lol

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Got him to move enough for me to see he has one button started. Tiny little guy. Guess I'm going for a little walk into the woods.
    20220904_102744.jpg

Top Bottom