• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Almost assuredly a joke, but you never know. The common sense level has bottomed out. The stupid. It no longer burns. The government and ambulance chasing lawyers have put a fire extinguisher on it.

As far as overpressure police car tires? Most agencies run 5-7 psi over Nader max. There are ignorant officers who think if 40 is good, 50 is better
    Gun Zone Deals

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    On a 275-40-17 on a 9" rim, 1 psi equals 5lbs of effective, linear spring rate.

Where can I find those kind of numbers?

Of course, the overinflation problem is way bigger than just the tire's "spring rate," the change in shape and reduction in size of the contact patch is a huge problem when you decide to throw the car at a turn. Cops filling their tires to 50psi, they're going to freaking kill someone when they're on a chase some day.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have one to top that:

Remember that thread...

I think the actual thread is long gone. Guy was injecting steroids. Keeps complaining about the pain, and saying it's extreme pain. Everyone is asking him questions, trying to diagnose and provide advise. The pain was apparently unbearable, and he was getting infected. After awhile, the guy made a particular comment, and it all came crashing down. They realized what he had done. He was injecting steroids directly into his anus. :banghead: Probably one of the most extreme examples of when critical thought goes wrong. Watch a YouTube video or something, geez.

There's also the one about the guy that filled his bikes gastank with the NOS energy drink, thinking it was actually nitrous oxide and that it would give his bike more power. IIRC, I believe he blew his motor.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're supposed to measure how much air you put into tires?????

:banana:

With one of these ....
    th?id=H.4692643841312645&w=179&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.jpg

Now, get back in the kitchen!

Top Bottom