• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Sorry guys I'm new and not sure if this is the right place to post this but, here it goes. I'm trying to buy some ammo and the best deal I can find is PMC $475.00 for a 1000 does anybody know anything about that company or their ammo?
    Gun Zone Deals

Gentoo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Jeez... just over a month ago you could buy all the PMC you wanted for $375 shipped....

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    I just bought 500 rounds of PMC Bronze 223 at a gunshow last weekend for $0.54 per round because that was the cheapest ammo there. Hell that was the only person who even had any .223. Gander Mountain has Federal 223 for $25 for a box of 20.

TexasGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    La Porte,Texas USA
    PMC bronze is ok (shoots good), but I agree with the other poster, "not $475/1000 ok.
    $380/1000 more like it.

Look around the internet you may find some at a better price. Try www.texasguntrader.com for starters.

I am going to recommend other sources for ammo besides the gun shows, lately, some of those dealers are definitely gouging our eyes out.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Academy in Pearland had plenty of .223 ammo. Monarch brass (Red/Blk box ~10-12boxes), Remingtom (green box) and UMC (220 ct) yellow box - 4boxes. I also saw 7.62x39 ammo in the Win.White box (~5 boxes).

They also had 5 boxes of 38 spl. +P in MAGTECH FIRST DEFENSE-20ct. I bought one of these boxes.

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    I just bought 10 boxes of Monarch .223 at the Academy in Webster for $6.49 each. There were probably 50 boxes left and the guy said he'd wave the "limit" just to get rid of it.

Handgun ammo was pretty scarce though.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    PMC is made in Korea, and I have to assume there is a lot of price gouging going on if anyone is charging that much for Korean ammo.

If you can find some Lake City for around that price, then go with that, and save the brass. If you are not going to reload them, then trade, sell, or give away to someone who does reload brass.

You might be able to find some Winchester or Remington for around that price as well, if you are lucky.

Top Bottom