• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    whatever you want

Both cans allow you to use different adapters for different applications. I use the multimount on a Walther p99 and a three lug mount on my MP5. You buy the module then whatever mounts you wish to use.
    Guns International

HKManiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Buy if I buy the LID does it have threads? I know you just buy the module, then say u wanted it for your 3lug, you buy the 3 lug adapter.. or you can get the LID right? does the lid of threads?

HKManiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    just seen on your website the gemtech has 2 mounts, a regular thread mount of 1/2x28 or M13.5x1 or you can get the LID mount with 1/2x28 or M13.5x1... Will a 92FS need a LID? And pros/cons for LIDS going on something that wouldnt need a LID?

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    You buy the module which is the suppressor. The module is just a tube with a threaded end that can accept many different adapter.

Gemtech Trinity

Pasted below from the Gemtech product page;

MultiMount System

MultiMount.jpg

After years of hearing the question, “I’ve got all these different guns, How can I suppress them with one great can – and one tax stamp?” Gemtech pioneered the concept of the interchangeable mounting system for a pistol/submachine gun suppressor with the Trinity. The MultiMount system is the next logical progression: the versatility of the Trinity in a universal suppressor with no equal. Period.
    The MultiMount has become a commercial favorite for its ability to adapt easily to various host firearms. You can switch the modular adapters to make your MultiMount a 3-lug fast attach suppressor for 9mm carbines such as the MP5 or UZI. You can swap mounts and use our L.I.D. (Linear Inertial Decoupler) recoil device for flawless cycling on many hard-to-function handguns including Glock 9mms. Installing a simple thread-mount rear makes for the shortest package with a variety of fixed barrel 9mm pistols and carbines, and even in a pinch on .22lr firearms. Available threads for the L.I.D. are 1/2-28 and M13.5x1-(LH), and for the conventional thread mount 1/2-28 and 1/2-36. The MultiMount removable rear allows ease of cleaning the blast baffle and entrance chamber!
    There is even our TALON – an entire 9mm barreled AR15/M16 upper that the suppressor module threads into, shielding it under a rock-solid modular Picatinny rail system for use on a compact short barreled rifle or submachine gun. The TALON features Gemtech's new GUARDRAIL System specifically made to house and protect 1/375 inch or lesser diameter suppressors. The MultiMount uses all the previous Trinity mounts (except for the existing Talon). A redesigned Talon mount will be available soon that accommodates the larger diameter MultiMount.
    The new 2008 L.I.D. (Linear Inertial Decoupler recoil enhancer) has been totally re-designed and can be tuned for minimizing point of impact shift with no tools required for either adjustment, cleaning, or re-configuring. You heard correctly — no tool to lose! It is available with an interchangeable thread sleeve for either the popular 1/2-28 threads used in the USA or the metric M13.5x1(LH) thread used on European factory threaded barrels. Works reliably on the Beretta, Glocks, SIGs, HK — you name it.
    The MultiMount is a dry suppressor, but can also be used with a small amount of coolant for maximum flash and sound reduction. Its light weight and small size makes for a pleasant, accurate shooting experience as compared to nose-heavy suppressors.

Physical Specifications:

Caliber9mmOverall Length 7 inch (178 mm)Diameter1.375 inch (35 mm)Weight6.5 ounces (190 gm)Construction MaterialsAircraft Grade AluminumStandard FinishMatte Black Anodize
    BARREL NOTES: In the thread mounting configuration, the existing Beretta M9 barrel can be threaded. All other weapons will require that the customer supply an extended barrel. Gemtech can thread any barrel for a nominal fee.
    Product Pricing:

List Price: (suppressor module only, requires mount)$525.00
    Mount Pricing:

Mount only: M13.5x1-LH thread$45.00Mount Only: 1/2x28 thread (Ti thread insert)$50.00Mount only: 1/2x36 thread$45.00Mount Only: L.I.D. (1/2-28 or M13.5x1-LH)$150.00Mount Only: 3-Lug Tri-Lock$150.00Talon Upper Only without suppressor$675.00 Copyright © 2008 Gemini Technologies, Inc.

Rantino32

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    I've got a Gemtech Multi Mount 9 on order for a use on a RRA LAR 9. I realize the Gemtech description says the Multi Mount can be used on a .22LR but has anyone here actually used it on Ruger 10-22.

I'm curious b/c while I have the RRA lower and all the 9mm conversion part, it could be quite some time until the upper is shipped. In the meantime, plinking with a very quite 10/22 should satisfy me......if that's possible.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom